Girls, why do your armpits always look smooth?

How do you remove your armpits? I see some girls in the street, who had worn srrapped and revealed dresses and their armpits look super smooth, there's no hair on their armpits. How do they remove hairs? Epilating, wax or shave? Which one do you prefer of all?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we shave on a regular basis & then use moisturiser in that area bc shaving often leaves the skin feeling kinda dry. That's the whole magic behind it lmao.

• Moisturizing is important too but shaving doesn't remove hairs from their follicles.

• Where did you try it? On your armpits?

• Yeah just my armpits :) it hurts so much at the first time but I had adapted later :)

What Girls Said 4

• i shave

• Does your hair grow up quickly when you shaved them all?

• Crazzzyyy ! :)

• i guess im lucky

• i only shave lol

• I shave my armpits but they dont really look smooth and waxing isn't good in the armpits so dont do it

• "How do you remove your armpits"

• Yeah :) I think that magic of smoothness comes from removal rechniques. Am I true? :)

• I was quoting one of your questions. It sounds ridiculous. We don't remove our armpits we shave them.

• How do you know that I asked tht question? Yeah I know that you shave. But someone uses wax and epilator. Therefore I wanna know how do they remove hair.