Why do females like this get so much likes and attention what's so amazing about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it is just one of those things in the modern age - Honestly I would just think it is a kid just putting up a snapchat filter photo up - On places like here you see them a couple times a day - I am not doubting what you say happens but I can only look at my own perception of it and I don't think too much about if she is getting more or less attention - If it is a How Do I Look question, I would read the question and look at any replies the person has given to answers just to make sure that there are no hidden insecurities if it seems to be okay, I would say something like "You are cute".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• I hear people talking about breasts here a lot- but honestly, to me, it seems that apart from that 1) she has a uniquely beautiful face, 2) most certainly seems to be a teen, so relatively young, 3) certain features of her face make her look even younger than she probably is, especially with her teeth... you can tell she isn't twelve or thirteen, but there are facial features that resemble that age, 4) her tongue is out, and that in and of itself is extremely attractive and suggestive. 5) The doggy look implies submissive, begging, again, another appealing thing.
    I personally value faces over body, this person has both- and her face is pretty much would I would consider super-model level.

I am very, very happily married and I have a gorgeous wife, inside and out- so I am trying to approach this from the perspective I might have before I was such, because honestly... no one, not even this person, compares (and I am not exaggerating!)

• -boobs
    -she's pretty
    -fucking furry face

• I'll give you two reasons...

• I don't know her so I could not tell you, but she looks attractive to me

• Showing off cleavage gets you attention, how the fuck do you not know this?

• I'M A SIMPLE MAN. I SEE BOOBS AND I CLICK LIKE. (also she seems slutty but sometimes that turns some guys on)

• She's cute and has nice boobs. Are you jealous?

• True but I feel bad because at the end of the day nobody will take her serious just fuck her then leave lol I'm such an ass.

• It's literally just her tongue and cleavage haha... that dog filter is starting to really piss me off XD

• Boobs :D

• Might get more without the stupid dog nose.

• Because it shows she don't think she is too pretty to post a funny pic of herself and that she's got two senses of humor.

Uh wait what. Damnit pressed send it already

• She would be popular with dog lovers.

• She's a girl, she's Asian an she's doge

• because she's showing off cleavage

• Skin tone, complexion, and cleavage. She looks fun, is beautiful and has a great smile. I want to hang out or date her

• Lmao prolly because she know more people? Wtf op lmao

• cleavage.

• People need to stop spending their lives on social media !! It's an attention seekers paradise !!

• She's ok but ngl isn't find her that attractive

• she looks stupid to me...

• Her tits.

That is all.

• No clue because to me snapchat filters make people so childish

• Thirsty guys u know

• She is pretty stop hating on other people

• You jealous of her?
    She look cute, sexy and naughty..

• Pretty good looks, easy attitude, And big titties.

• There is nothing special about her. If she's above 18, I would let her give me head.

• Yeah because that's all she looks good for basically

• @tatibabe26 I'm sure she's good at it. I would love if she gave me some. I'd finish either in her mouth or on her tits. She's average looking compared to girls that I see at bars and clubs down town.

• nice

• She looks good.

• No idea.

• More from Guys
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• It's only because she's pushing her boobs together, there's nothing else that's so special about her. I'm a bisexual so... I'd know too. PS- She needs better support lmao.

• She looks like a whore to me I feel bad the fact that she will only get people to like her for her looks nothing more just to fuck lol

• @tatibabe26
      I agree, she represents herself terribly. That's on her tho, she's never going to get someone who will treat her like a lady and settle down. She represents herself as cheap, all she's gonna get is cheap.

• Someone seems pretty peanutbutter and jealous. 😄
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/umUxy9oUAeQ/hqdefault.jpg

• I don't know but i am not a fan of that "puppy face" filter at all... it wayy to mainstream

• Boobs...

• There is nothing special about her. You just don't expect to see this pic. So its a surprise. That is, i think, why most people give it a like. Its different from the typical posts here about dick size, diet, sex behaviour, ...

• Because of her boobs.

• Why do you care how many likes she gets? Do you really want to be like that? She's not taking any thing away from you... she is just making herself look desperate.

• Her boobs clearly otherwise yes she's cute but she's also kinda average.

• So you basically took this pic from that girl's instagram/snapchat/whatever just to ask a question on GaG hoping everyone would say "It's just about her boobs, she's so average" or "cuz she's a whore"?
    Stop being so jealous. Live and let live girl.

• You made a account just to ask this question?

----.----

• Because she's attractive?

• Men think she has confidence

• lol cs they re hot

• So basically you're just a jealous little brat? Because nothing is wrong with that girl

• I don't know, but I'm sick of seeing the dogs

• NO FRICKIN IDEA I wonder that sometimes too but I don't like attention on me anyways lol but for some reason people are always looking at me so rude 😓

• her straps are twisted

• You know what i think you are a guy sort of, and you hate woman cause noone wants to date your sorry ass

• nothing lol

• What's wrong with her?

• Nothing special tbh

• She's average looking as hell and just squishing her tits together

• She looks underage and half of her boobs are showing.
    Gosh, I dislike that dog filter so much..

• She has that insta style fade brow down to a t. She's cute, cute things get attention.