Who's prettier in your opinion and why?

Girl 1:

Who's prettier in your opinion and why?

Or girl #2

Please explain ! Most detail gets MHO

• girl 1Who's prettier in your opinion and why?
  • girl 2Who's prettier in your opinion and why?
Please also include how both girls could improve or what youd change about them

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think girl 2 is prettier.
    I have nothing against girl 2 as she is beautiful as well, however just isn't my cup of joe.

I think the second girl is prettier because I am absolutely obsessed with freckles! I also prefer her hair color, as girl #1's hair color tends to look quite ashy. I also prefer girl #2's olive undertone rather than girl #1's cool undertone, however that is sadly something you can't change :( and is genetic. Girl #2 also has nicer shoulders in my opinion as they are more broad, and super hero esk. However, I think girl #1 has a better butt and boobs, therefor the better body. Yet, I care more about the girl's face.

Both of you girls are so beautiful!! Wish you girls luck on finding the right man/woman.

• Lovely answer and quite detailed, you should write a MyTake! You're answer is fantastic thank you

• Okay :) she probably should be anywhere from 104-120 pounds... if she has a large bone frame then 130 max.

• She's ranges from 113-1117 depending on how much she excersizes. She doesn't have large bone structure. So maybe she should try getting to 107 or 110? Or even just excersuze the she has more muscle than fat

What Guys Said 18

• I don't like this pick a girl/guy questions especially if they are friends. Both these girls are very cute for different reasons and in my ratings for them, the margin would be paper thin if even any at all.

• Thank you for your opinion!

• I remember #1 from before. I choose her. She looks more sweet and friendly. Easier to get along with. Closer to my type.

• Did you choose #1 before, or has it changed with new pictures?

• Girl 1: Maybe drop a little weight. Add a tan. Use light makeup on her lips to make them look fuller.
      Girl 2: Maybe add a little weight for curves.

• Thank you for your opinion! Really great answer

• Both of them are pretty. But I would go with #2 coz she looks much more prettier with the attitude, the poses, dressing sense and hairstyle. Girl 1 looks childish but girl 2 looks much more of womanly kind. I also liked the body features of girl 2 . her assets looks better than the girl 1's. I think a slight weight lose, better eyebrows and a bit darker hair for girl 1 would make her look like an angel (especially with that cute smile ). Both of them have great shape (if girl 1 is a bit more slimmer)

• Girl one just looks younger because of her round face. And would you think light hair or dark hair would suit her more? Because some say dark while others say light. And any weight loss advice?

Anything you'd improve for girl 2?

• A darker tone of lipstick would make girls hot as hell. Ask her to wear a much more tighter clothes in which she can flaunt her shape. A wavy hair would suit her more
      A darker hair would be better for girl 1. Cheek reduction would give great results on her

• I do agree and she does wave her hair sometimes but not as often as straight.

Great and how would she reduce her cheeks? Anyway without surgery? I heard they have face excersizes for thatbut I don't know if they work

• Girl 1. Although she has ortodoncia but she has more beautiful smile and cute rounded face. Brighter skin. Nice body figure and i like her little hands and her eyes.

• Why do you think she has the more beautiful smile? Girl two has also had braces and is done her treatment

• girl 2 looks better

• Bofe! It's too hard 😂

• Thank you for your opinion!

• Haha smooth thank you for the opinion

• No problem lol

• I like girl 1. Because she is classic home girl & chubby too. I like chubby girls so much too.

• Girl 1

• Girl two. She looks older and has more curves. Both of you look young

• Girl two is a few months older

• girl 2 has got a sexier body. she has awesome boobs.

• So is that why you find her more attractive?

• Well of course, you're 28 so someone with braces (which is something kids- teenagers mainly wear) would put you off. And yes she does look much younger

• not only teen agers, I have seen some 23 year olds that had to wear braces as well. just cautious when the fun comes that the braces could hurt ;-P

• 1 she is simple

• What do you exactly mean by simple? And is simplicity something you look for in a girl?

• 1 ...

• girl 2 be so far. I love brunettes too

• What would youchange about girl one to make her as attractive as girl two in your opinion?

• if you want to look like her. Its obvious, dye your hair the same shade, get in the gym and lose weight. If you can do that, then i actually think you would look like her. I believe in you :)

My honest advice, is to embrace yourself become stay fit and healthy.

• Well at least to make her as attractive as girl two, she doesn't have to look like her. And thank you for that answet

• Both are good looking but girl one is adorably cute and has a beautiful clean natural face ❤️

• Thank you for your opinion! Do you think she has an overall better look than girl two then?

• Thank you for your opinion ! Very detailed

• You're welcome 👍🏻

• Definitely the first, though she looks a bit young for me

• Thanks for the opinion! May you explain?

• She's not unattractive, I find her quite cute just I don't think she's like extremely cute or anything. But definitely cute enough to date if she was the type of girl I like

• Ah I understand

• Girl #1. She looks pretty and sweet. The other looks stuck up lol

• I've actually heard girl 1 is sweet and kind while the other one is apparently bossy and not so nice (I've heard both from people)

• girl two sooo hot
    but im also a ugly fuck

• Care to explain? Thanks for the opinion!

• girl one looks like she's 12 too
      IM over 18 as it is and i dont like these immature girls trying to "find themselves"
      i want a gjrl whos with me

• They'reboth 16 haha

• Girl 1
    She is curvy sexy 😉

• Thanks for the opinion! Is that the only reason?

• Taller than 5'2?

• Not taller than that

What Girls Said 0