Which Member Is Most Attractive? Why?

I listed them in the order I think they belong in, I just wanted to see if people think the same. I believe they are all beautiful women and are very well desired among men/bisexual women/feminine lesbians.

I have nothing against any of these girls, so if anyone believes that my last choice is the prettiest I believe she's very beautiful but not my type.

• Lauren Jauregui
  • Normani Kordei
  • Ally Hernandez
    Vote C
  • Dinah Jane Hansen
    Vote D
  • Camila Cabello
    Vote E

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to google who they are so my choice is based on looks only that said margin between first and fifth is very small but I think from 1 to 5 - I would go first Ally, Normani, Camila, Dinah and then Lauren.

• I didn't see why part till now - I just did a quick scan of pics and her face stood out

• Hmm, seems like every time you comment on things you have the opposite opinions XD. Polar opposites then. I think Lauren is the prettiest, she's the most unique with piercing green eyes and a dark look to her. I agree tho, Ally is very beautiful I just have to disagree on the opinion that Lauren is the least attractive. Not saying what you think is wrong, I just find it interesting.

• That's okay, no offense taken - Everybody has different preferences I suppose

Most Helpful Girl

• You put a horrible picture of Ally! She's definitely has the most beautiful features

• Really? I thought she looked beautiful. I say she's the 3rd prettiest.

• That's exactly my point. And Lauren has such an incredible voice too.

• Yeah. I think Lauren and Dinah have such strong voices, but Camila gets all the good parts. It sucks. :/

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I actually don't like any of them so much personally (when held to celebrity type of standards) -- maybe just their style and aesthetic reminds me of dolls or something, a bit synthetic.

I also ended up looking up pictures of each of these since I didn't want to judge from one photo. Among them though, Camila Cabello stood out for me as being cute.

• I think it's because they tend to be more "natural" looking and I kind of like that about them :) . I think Camila is quite pretty, I love her hair and skin tone. I tried to look for photos where they don't look like they have packed on makeup, and it's in a more casual place rather than on stage. Ally didn't have many selfies :( so I had to go with a black and white pick, while Camilla uses bright filters. Personally, if you saw these girls irl I think they'd be considered quite pretty, you just expect more from celebs since the Kardashians :/ .

• Yeah, I don't know why people think they look so good with all that plastic surgery. Like we all know it's fake. It's just ridiculous, gosh I just want to live in the Full House times so much better!!
      I like girls that look more like Halsey
      assets.teenvogue.com/.../...ik4V_cxb6dp2lOORc.jpeg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fd61064e98.jpg

stealherstyle.net/.../halsey-hair-7-500x640.jpg

www.fashiongonerogue.com/.../...ey-Blonde-Hair.jpg
      Like, I know the hair is a bit much but she seems less fake than most celebs such as the Jenners.

I also think young Ashely Olsen is pretty too, but the twins got so skinny over the years.

• Oh pretty -- not sure what to think of all those wild hair colors, but looks quite natural.

• last one looks better

• Not a fan but Lauren and Camilla looks attractive to me :P

• Okay, gave my opinion. But who the heck are they? Are they from a popgroup or something?

• R&B group. They're Fifth Harmony.
      You may be familiar with Worth It, Work From Home, and Flex. May also know their appearance in I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes.

• Oh! I thought they might be but I wasn't sure, thanks!

• Yep!! No problem :) .

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!