Opinions about me? Any celebrities I remind you of?

Do you think I could model? Be honest would i have what it takes? Opinions about me? Any celebrities I remind you of?

I'm 16, I messed up my age when signing up

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah big time

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been recruited as a model yet? You're fucking gorgeous

• + You definitely have a face for modelling!!!

• No worries, you have lovely features, and if you're tall enough you have a good chance :)

• You don't actually need to be tall to be a model.. catwalk modelling is different from other types of modelling.. catwalk modelling girls have to be stick thin and mostly if not all all look like they need a good meal and the chances of being a catwalk model nowadays is slim, before they'd pick a girl off the street like Kate moss or naomi Campbell but it's all about connections now.. the offspring of famous people, it's sick average girls like Kendal Jenner are even considered catwalk material just for who they are.. magazine shoots and Promotional modelling is what she should aim for, still modelling and can make a name for herself in her own right

What Guys Said 23

• I don't know, I don't keep up with very many celebrities.

Don't compare yourself to other people.
    You are cute enough on your own. :)

• You are a cute girl but I don't think you have a face for modeling.

• I think you are very pretty - There is a model look about you alright - Is there a touch of Emilia Clarke about your face.

• A young Brooke shields

• You're gorgeous! You do have a model type of face and bone structure, go for it!

• You are pretty

• Don't know any celebrity you look like but yep you're beautiful

• yes you can be a model

• If you 16, I'm 16.

I don't know about celebrity, but you're definitely one here now.

• You look good. Can't tell if you could be a model without seeing more than just your face.

• You absolutely have what it takes and i think you're kinda look like Blake Lively.

• None

• Gorgeous, no don't remind me of a celeb as such, you're original ;)

• nice eyes babe

• Yeah i don't see why not, and as far as celebrities i can't think of any that come to mind

• I don't know but your really pretty

• In women, the important thing for modelling is the body not the face.

• Yes!!!

• Yes you are really beautiful

• Nice, eyes, face, lips, hair. You look great. Could you tell me how i look if i send a link :)

• Pretty unique😉😂😃

• ur hotttt

• Not for everything but you got potential for some.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends what kind of modelling you want to do..
    None of us on here are modelling scouts so we don't know what they look for..

Do I think u could be a model? Yes I do if your heart is set on it then you alone needs to get noticed..

First off though when taking a picture make it look professional.. they always use white backgrounds so pin a white sheet or towel on a wall and take a selfie.. look at how other models pose and their facial expressions.. learn makeup plenty on YouTube to teach you.. and use Instagram.. if you really really want to be a model you need to work really hard.. it's a competitive market out there with a lot of girls wanting to be models, you need to be unique.. you have nice skin, didn't post a picture up with makeup on so have the confidence.. lovely glossy hair.. good bone structure.. I think yeah u could

• Elizabeth Olsen :) . She's very gorgeous and so are you. Your noses are quite different but everything else is pretty similar. Of course you can model with those eyes.

• Assuming this is you. You're very beautiful, and if you can model and if you're tall you might be able to become a model.

• You're pretty, you can be a model if you're tall enough. You remind a little bit of Taylor Hill.

• angelina jolie

• phoebe tonkin, you're so pretty :O

• Ur beautiful but nah

• I think you think you're pretty... so if you have enough confidence why not try.