Which (guy) celebrity do you think is the hottest?

• Ian Somerhalder
  • Channing Tatum
  • Harry Styles
    Vote C
  • Ryan Gossling
    Vote D
  • Chris Hemsworth
    Vote E
  • Zac Efron
    Vote F
  • Justin Timberlake
    Vote G
interesting!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gay but I think Ryan Gosling is the most interesting and charismatic among all of these. He's the guy I'd want to be if I had a choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ryan Gossling

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• except for ian sommerhalder and chris hemsworth and maybe zac efron, they are all average to unattractive, @elissadido and @jxpxtxr will agree and @polocrew wants to be fucked by thor and @decentguy wants a 3some with me and sidharth malhotra

What Girls Said 3

• I can't decide between Chris & Ian hmm... 🤔

• Ian Somerhalder. His eyes and hair and face and I LOVE HIM!

• oh my god how could you miss out Tom Hardy, have a look on facebook the photo where it sais After I've finished with you the neighbours will need a cigarette - facebook Tom Hardy The next James Bond 6th aug god i dont go for the whole fame thing at all especially in the men but this man is something else. check out The Bitch Bible post on 8th January if you want a mental picture for stimulation him and his stunt guy. he has a lot of what i would say normal type history to him