(Pictures Attached) - Fat on back on thighs/under butt?

I'm 18, 5'8" and I weigh 106 lbs. I've always been naturally thin and never really had any body-image issues up until about 3 years ago, when I noticed the amount of cellulite (and dimples) that had formed on the back of my thighs. I've been vegetarian from the time I was 13, but only started really following a diet plan about 2 years ago.
My everyday diet consists of:
B: Half a bottle of water, a cup of coffee with almond creamer and 1 packet of sweetener - I've always been a huge fan of coffee, but have only been able to drink a few sips of it in the morning for the past 4 months - and usually make a juice with 1 cup of spinach, 1 kale leaf, 1/2 cup of strawberries and chia seeds, and half a banana; if I don't feel like that, I like to have avocado on half a piece of Nature's Harvest whole grain bread with almond butter or an egg, rarely.
L: Consists of a salad with lettuce, cucumber, avocado (if I don't have that for breakfast), some raspberries, and a "light" dressing.
D: Veggies. Either a cup of cooked spinach or broccoli, sweet potato on occasion, sometimes half a sandwich. I pair this with a glass of water with lemon and two shots of apple cider vinegar.
Snack: Tomato slices with some pepper, cucumber, a slice of watermelon if I have any, a handful of almonds/raisins, avocado with about a tbls of dressing, half a cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt, a bowl of fruit, celery with almond butter.
I go for a walk/run twice a day and do between 20-40 squats/pilates a day.

I'm trying to get signed to a modeling agency, and they have very strict guidelines (as you can probably imagine) and it's very frustrating because I feel like no matter what I do, I can't get this to go away. I've attached a picture of myself and the back of my legs so you can see the difference between my top and lower haves.

Me: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144363230@N03/27294952573/in/dateposted-public/

Legs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144363230@N03/28028323985/in/dateposted-public/

That emoji was supposed to be a D: as in dinner - no idea what happened with that!
A "d" - so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure I understand your question. It looks like you have a great diet, minus you can use more protein. A little essential (your body can't synthesize them) protein would be great for building cells and maintaining muscle. If you don't want to eat meat, quinoa is a decent replacement because of it's protein quality.

I'm not aware of anything in a diet that can change the fat back there. Losing weight can sometimes help, but obviously you losing anymore weight wouldn't be good. Maybe building a little muscle could help.

I'm curious how much chia you normally have? We eat pretty similarly by the way.

• Usually half a cup a day of chia. I recently started eating quinua, as well, but could probably stock up since I only have it about three times a week. Referring to my question, I'm just confused as to why I'm not losing that fat. I included my diet and exercise just to give an idea of what I do rat, because if I didn't I know people would probably ask if I'm eating excess amounts of fat/carbs. And yes, building muscle is definitely helpful. I think I may need to try different strength-training exercises. Thank you for the tips!

• I'm pretty sure your body just wants fat there. You can try and find someone that may be able to get an exercise where you can build muscle there. Liposuction would probably work if not.

Np :) That is a lot of chia btw! You're getting a lot of ALA and fiber.

• I'm going to check out some gyms and see. I don't think liposuction is worth it haha. But thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7" and I haven't been anywhere near 108 since childhood. I don't understand how you can be seeing a doctor every 6 months to have blood work done and they don't say anything about your weight being too low.

• I take suppliments because I'm one of those people who doesn't gain a lot weight from a fast metabolism. That's why I was confused about the random storage of fat on the back of my thighs. I have a dietician as well and she's said that she knows a few other clients who have the same condition - if you want to call it that - and has me scheduled for bloodwork twice a year. It used to be every two months.

• It's not noticeable at all. Like I knew what I was looking for and still had to search

• Well that makes me feel a little better. Thank you.

What Guys Said 6

• see at first I thought you were stokke. now I think ur instagram trying to get " a certain user" back.

• I think you look sexy!

• You are fucking hot sweetheart

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• A) that's hardly noticeable
    B) you look so emaciated that I have to ask if you even have enough body fat to have a normal menstrual cycle

• Yes, all normal. I have bloodwork done every 6 months and everything came back perfect last month. It's not that I'm emancipated, I just have large collarbones, if that's what you're referring to.

• Are you sure? Because from what you have said, it doesn't seem that way.

• If you'd like me to post the diet plan that I follow, I will. It's not a "diet" in the sense that I'm trying to lose weight, it's what my dietician has make up so that I meet all the daily nutrician requirements. Just because it includes lots of vegetables doesn't mean it's 0 cals, 0 carbs, 0 sugar.