Should I gain weight?

Should I gain weight?Everyone is always telling me I need to gain weight because I look too skinny. I honestly think I need to work tiny little bit on my stomach but otherwise I'm fine. I have always been naturally skinny even though eat more than most people.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You're naturally thin like you said, even from your picture I can tell. If you gained weight (the wrong way) it would just go to your gut and hips.

However, gaining some muscle mass definitely would do you or anyone else wonders.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope

What Guys Said 21

• Not needed. You don't look anorexic.

• Oh you look fantastic. Got a true hourglass figure.

• That looks in the healthy range to me.

• I'd venture to say that the people telling you to gain weight are self conscious about the fact you aren't fat and would feel better about themselves if you were not as fit.

• I really hope that's not the case because they're really close friends and I wouldn't want them feelling bad about themselves just because of me.

• They're definitely jealous of you, @asker.
      Your body is perfect, if you were to gain weight it would take away from what you already have. If they're criticizing you at all its because they feel insecure.

• No, you already have curves, dont get fat.

• Screw everyone who tell you that, you look awesome and I think they envy your fit body. (sorry for my language)

• I honestly think your body is perfect so I don't think you should gain any weight

• You look great. Often people will tell others to gain weight because they are JELUOUS. Respond to my How Do you Look?

• No you're fine as you are

• You look amazing

• I think you just need to workout to maintain your figure

• No your body looks amazing, no need to change it ;)

• you look quiet perfect

• You look wonderful how you are.

• Don't gain weight. I love how your stomach and legs look, it's amazing!

• no need to gain more weight, you look awesome

• Your body looks perfect 👌😍💦

• They must be SO jealous of you. Dont buy it :D. Laugh at them.
    Could you tell me how i look if i send a link?

• Your body is amazing , like the perfect body for a girl in my opinion, don't change a thing

• No, what's the need

• ur fine

What Girls Said 6

• It's possible that they're just jealous or worry that you have an eating disorder. You look thin, but based on your photo, you're healthy and attractive. Take care of your body in the way that makes YOU happy.

• Do whatever you feel comfortable with! My body is similar to yours, meaning my waist is very small but I have stomach issues. Personally, I think you look great!! <3 :)

• NO. Not at all, you're body is perfection. Seriously, your body is almost my dream body (my dream body has a little abs, but same figure as you). If I lose another 5-10 pounds I'll look like you, and I will be pretty satisfied with that!

• I'm the same way but a tiny bit skinnier. I eat a hell of a lot but I never gain any weight. My mom always says I should eat more, but I eat A LOT! :)

• Me to I use to be very very skinny even though I would get more than a grown man. Just this year I started gaining a little and now I have a little tummy.

• Well, you look good and as long as you're eating then you're fine. :)

• i think you look just fine :)

• You just need a little bit of gym to make those curves pop!