Guys, What are your opinions on my body?

So basically I have never been very self conscious about my body but lately i've been feeling as if my boobs are just too small, they are a B-cup and I was wondering what guys would think.

Guys, What are your opinions on my body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They fit your body so I guess they are fine. But it all depends on what you wear where they can look smaller, bigger or less full I guess.

You know your don't have boobs if nobody wants to touch or suck on them. If you find people that do then they are good enough for somebody.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I say your boobs look amazing on your body and it is incredibly attractive. I bet a lot of guys are attracted or will be attracted to your body. Don't doubt yourself love! Rock what you got 👊🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a really nice body and good looking hips. Nobody is perfect so you shouldn't be so self conscious about your tits, cause they are completely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem fine to me - I prefer the smaller shape and they seem to suit your body proportionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in really good shape.
    I love small and tiny boobies myself so much more than the big and huge ones they just look wrong to me.
    You're beautiful as you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have a very nice body. I think B cup boobs are still very attractive so I'm sure a lot of other guys do too

0|0
    0|0
  • Your toned, like sexy toned abdomen, the kind i like, like a dancer/volleyball player as for your boobs no their not small, not big but not small they look great, very good size and shape

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're body is amazing
    And might be small but there's nothing wrong with that
    Myself and im sure a lot of other guys like small boobs just as much a big
    Boob size doesn't really mater unless you're literally flat

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing. Try not to worry about your looks. Remember women have different size boobs from flat chested to big boobs. Just be who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Thay body is damn sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu have an extremely hot body. The abs are good your hips are so sexy, nice breasts. The undies showing from your jeans are just so hot!! a 25 on a scale of 1-10

0|0
    0|0
  • They and you are lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall that is a very sexy and arousing body, no need to feel insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Really nice belly

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your body! I wanna see your sexy legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • you have a great body and sexy boobs. nice size nice shape, overall sexy boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • What is there to be self conscious about? Your body is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • bad where is breast

0|0
    0|0
  • That is pretty hot.. Respond to my How Do You Look, please

0|0
    0|0
  • they look bigger then that actually. Perfect size tbh. And most guys won't be that bothered. Could you rate me if i send a link?

0|0
    0|0
  • O wow very hot 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • id fuck
    sucks you girls are so insecure
    ugly ass guys out here cocky as hell

0|0
    0|0