Guys, What are your opinions on my body?

So basically I have never been very self conscious about my body but lately i've been feeling as if my boobs are just too small, they are a B-cup and I was wondering what guys would think.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• They fit your body so I guess they are fine. But it all depends on what you wear where they can look smaller, bigger or less full I guess.

You know your don't have boobs if nobody wants to touch or suck on them. If you find people that do then they are good enough for somebody.

What Guys Said 23

• I say your boobs look amazing on your body and it is incredibly attractive. I bet a lot of guys are attracted or will be attracted to your body. Don't doubt yourself love! Rock what you got 👊🏻

• You have a really nice body and good looking hips. Nobody is perfect so you shouldn't be so self conscious about your tits, cause they are completely fine.

• They seem fine to me - I prefer the smaller shape and they seem to suit your body proportionally.

• love it

• You're in really good shape.
    I love small and tiny boobies myself so much more than the big and huge ones they just look wrong to me.
    You're beautiful as you are.

• I think you have a very nice body. I think B cup boobs are still very attractive so I'm sure a lot of other guys do too

• Your toned, like sexy toned abdomen, the kind i like, like a dancer/volleyball player as for your boobs no their not small, not big but not small they look great, very good size and shape

• I think you're body is amazing
    And might be small but there's nothing wrong with that
    Myself and im sure a lot of other guys like small boobs just as much a big
    Boob size doesn't really mater unless you're literally flat

• You look amazing. Try not to worry about your looks. Remember women have different size boobs from flat chested to big boobs. Just be who you are

• Thay body is damn sexy

• Jeans 😍

• YOu have an extremely hot body. The abs are good your hips are so sexy, nice breasts. The undies showing from your jeans are just so hot!! a 25 on a scale of 1-10

• They and you are lovely.

• Overall that is a very sexy and arousing body, no need to feel insecure

• Really nice belly

• I like your body! I wanna see your sexy legs!

• you have a great body and sexy boobs. nice size nice shape, overall sexy boobs

• What is there to be self conscious about? Your body is perfect

• bad where is breast

• That is pretty hot.. Respond to my How Do You Look, please

• they look bigger then that actually. Perfect size tbh. And most guys won't be that bothered. Could you rate me if i send a link?

• O wow very hot 😃

• id fuck
    sucks you girls are so insecure
    ugly ass guys out here cocky as hell