Can pale skin be attractive?

I recently got some feedback from girl coworkers that I would look better tan. I'm naturally Irish with pale skin, very dark brown hair with naturally reddish highlights, green eyes with long dark lashes, and so far I haven't had trouble getting guys attention. Can that look ever be attractive or does everyone look better tan?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love pale skin on girls. Never trust what another women tells you men like.

What Guys Said 13

• It is like most things in looks - There will be different things on a range that people will prefer - Bust size, Ass size, Body size, Height, Hair colour etc - Skin tone is another - You say that you are happy with the attention you are getting, there is an old saying "If it is not broken, don't fix it"

• Depends on how pale you are. I've seen people so pale that you can see the blood through their face which just looks kinda off.

Honestly your description of yourself portrays you to be attractive lol. Can u drink tho?

At the end of the day beauty is within the eye of the beholder.

• You can't see blood through my face haha. I know people like that though

• Pale skin is perfectly fine! If you have no trouble getting guys attention then why are you worried?

• Mostly just wondering if a tan would be an improvement

• Without seeing you I can't really tell, but maybe a slight tan might improve your overall looks? However with the brown hair with reddish highlights and your probably beautiful green eyes I think your skin tone only compliments your overall beauty 😋

• Pale skin is perfect for you with considering your other features. like your hair for example , it will not look good with tan skin and i'm pretty sure you look nice with pale skin more than tan.

• Pale skin is the best in fact, do not burn your snow white skin, they just jealous of it. :)

• Yes it is

• I consider pale skin super attractive!

• Sounds very pretty. Just be yourself

• I personally love pale skin and greatly prefer it to tan skin. Tan skin has always bothered me. It makes the girls look to high maintenance and fake. Plus I just really like pale skin

• oh yh, they look wayy better then tanned women. Im from england. Very dark brown hair, pale skin... sounds amazing!

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...8876l31qjih1yo1_500.jpg
    these are the features i usually go for if she wasn't wearing a ton of make up :D.

• also, im a guy with naturally very tan skin, with black hair

• yep, that's me but with green eyes and a few freckles :)

• well then you look great. Im not too bothered about eye color. Could you tell me how i look if i send a link?

• Yup tan would totally enhance those feature , im not a big fan of pale skin either tbh

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely, I mean have you seen young Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen. Both are very beautiful. Personally, I think it depends on your undertone. Since you're Irish with reddish brown hair I assume you have cool skin, which best looks pale and is meant to be pale because you probably naturally burn :( .

• Thank you--btw I do have a cool undertone, my veins look blue under my skin and I do burn

• Yeah, so you're def fine the way you are :) .

• Don't ever listen to another female about what men find attractive. Women don't know crap when it comes to that, that's why so many of them look like trannys with all the caked up makeup. It's from listening to other clueless women.

• I am really pale too. Almost everyone I know says I should tan, but if I ever try I always burn. I really like my pale skin, but a lot of people don't. You just need to find someone who likes pale skin, don't try to tan if it doesn't work for you. :)

• Exactly-I will burn too, and honestly I only hear this kind of pressure from girls who have fake tans. I don't even know if it would look good on me tbh

• Don't do it if you think you'll look bad. (The people who get bad fake tans look worse than people with naturally pale skin, but even that isn't bad looking.) Whatever makes you feel better is the thing that will make you look the best.

• of course pale skin can be attractive!! :)

• Get a tan girl, ain't nobody want to be looking like a dead person