Why do I only attract women that I'm not really attracted to?

I am seriously wondering what "league" im in. I seem to only attract women that are either overweight or unattractive. there's nothing wrong with a chunky girl, I love a woman with curves, but thats all I seem to attract. Why? What kind of rating do I sit at? Should I just give up and accept the fact that im not that good looking? Ps Is the girl below in the same league as i am?Why do I only attract women that I'm not really attracted to?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's actually cuter than you. O_O

• I have to take everything the girls say with a grain of salt, you probably think I need my ego knocked down a little cuz I want a fat girl.

• Don't want*

• No. I'm being very serious. Her face is far more pleasant to look at than yours is.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a tough one but I wouldn't get sucked into thinking about leagues or such by saying you only attract only this type or that type you limit yourself. You just keep going till you meet someone you are into and they are into you not overthinking it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think your in the same league or that she a tad bit better looking

• She's pretty

What Guys Said 4

• You're about the same. She is chubby, but you're pretty average yourself.

• C'mon... she's not ugly at all.

• tbh I don't know man

• Because you are just a average Joe and she is pretty.
    It might be your personality as well.