Boys, what do you think of curves?

What is meant by them?

opinion good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think in terms of good and bad, just taste.

I tend to personally like active-skinny followed by muscular (not bodybuilder). By active-skinny, I mean someone who is very physically active but skinny (ex: a dancer): one with a healthy glow to their skin, outgoing, that sort of thing.

I'm also one of the odds ones who likes small breasts.

So for me the curvy type doesn't quite align with my personal taste, though I'm admittedly odd. It used though originally since that's the kind of body that was popular throughout my childhood: a curvy kind of hourglass, and the type of women I dated initially fit this profile. Yet my preferences changed over the course of dating and kind of honing in on things I liked about women I dated.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• curves in my opinion is a healthy curvature of the body as to create hips and over all a healthy appearance. People will also refer to a woman who has a nice ass and tits as having curves which is also a very good thing. Soo to answer your question YES curves GOOD

• Very good

• Curves look great. Fat rolls don't

• I love them

• badd

• very good.
    Curves like round the waist, (that feminine figure).

What Girls Said 0