Do I look Hispanic/Latino?

Just to clarify i am NOT Hispanic, i am 100% Welsh, from Wales, etc.

I've been living in America for a few months now on a temporary Visa and I've been mistaken for Hispanic about 2 times. This has got me wondering, do i look Hispanic in your eyes?

I think the only typically Hispanic features i have is maybe the color of my hair/texture and my eye color, I've been around Hispanic people since I've been in America and i look nothing like them so
I'm just a little confused is all!

Do i look Hispanic/Latino?

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ok so your hair texture does not scream hispanic however your eyebrows and skin to suggest it. I would suggest getting your eyebrows cleaned up and get a fresh shave and it it help to clear up your face and reduce the chances of being mistaken.

• Yeah, i certainly will do that. I was just wondering because around where i live (Pasadena, California) most of the Hispanics look nothing like me, kind of like George Lopez looking so i was confused how some people were confusing me for that ethnicity.

I have no problem with Hispanic people, it's just annoying because... I'm not! Haha.

• Someone thought you were French? Man, being from the British isles myself if someone confused me for a frenchman I would flip! Lol.

• ya i dont like the french as all... bunch of wanks

What Girls Said 1

• you wish boy lol

• I'm being completely serious! Just the other day a Mexican lass came up to me and began speaking in Spanish about some shit that i couldn't comprehend for the life of me!

What Guys Said 4

• I can see why people would say it - If you got a suntan I bet it would happen a lot more

• You do.

• I would say Arabic or Jewish if I saw you.

• Hmm. Interesting. I've had people mistake me for a Jew, but never an Arab.

• you look like both, i can't chose :(