What do you think of my body? Please be detailed?

I was hoping to hear more about the boobs

Most Helpful Guy

• Detailed? OK.

I think it looks great. Your belly if flat, and your skin looks smooth and flawless.
    Hard to judge waist and hips from this angle, because that slight turn obscures much more that it would seem, but they look shaped well. Nice and slim, without being to small or petite.
    Breasts are nicely sized and look great. Very eye catching. Instantly noticeable and liked.

Not perfect, in shape or proportion. But almost no one comes close to perfection, and I think most sane people who are attracted to women would love what they saw. 7.5/10 (based on this one pic and angle)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay, I mean you have nice boobs, but you're very straight. However, you luckily have a flat stomach. You also probably have a thighbrow and bikini bridge. :( lucky.

• Thanks! Indont get the straight part! Care to elaborate?

• Ah, it just means that your sides don't dip in much and you're most likely a banana or rectangle shape. Yet, people without a dip in their sides usually have a flat stomach, that's why people who model for Aerie are a rectangular shape.

What Guys Said 26

• Weird coloring. Anyway, I think you got a decent shape. Some more curves between the midsection / belly area and hips would be nice but it's still good. Nice chest. Funky hair - I like it. Look way younger than 25-29.

• no hips and yo slouch your shoulders.. that being said you have a decent chest and could be decently attractive if you fix your posture.

• It looks good, no fat and your breast stand out sexy big. Nice stomach and hips and legs and arms

• Nice slim curvy look.

• i dont think this is a good picture of you. The way your head is placed it makes it look like your shoulders a extremely high. I think you need to work on your curves

• Very cute bright smile. Nice thin toned looking arms. Very cute kissable flat stomach. And very super sexy toned it. Your very super beautiful

• Nice tits and you're in shape. Not much else to say unfortunately.

• looks pretty good

• That is a really weird picture

• I was considering answering anon as well, but I just could not get it over my heart to give such an honest answer in anon. might get hammered but anyway. you have a great body. awesome boobs and what looks like a very nice pussy, love it.

• Thanks, i guess you can see a bit of a camletoe on the pic right? Haha

• Haha thanks, im flatterd

• truth is truth, you are welcome. wonder what it would look like without covering HAHA.

• It looks really sexy. Perfect boobs, nice stomach, legs, looks like a pretty face is probably behind those glasses too. Please Respond to my How Do I Look

• You are hotter than hell

• OMG! marry me

• I hope this reaches you.. This is the other one i was talking about.. Yo already commented, and it seems you liked me lol

• Show all them to me

• will i see?

• Great attractive

• wow very sexy. awesome boobs. pink suites on you.

• I love your legs and your flat belly! Sexy bod!

• Sexy boobs

• You are super sexxyyyyyyyy

• I think you're a plank.

• Pink wanderfooll

• averahge

• ur boobs are the best. wanna see them.

• Sexyyyyy. Perfect 👍🏻

• Sorry but I don't like your boobs!!! They are so unnatural...

• Yeah well theyre enhanced, and maybe came out a bit far apart.. Thanks for the comment

• Everything about your body is sexy

• beautiful body! nothing wrong with it. If would be nice if it was a little more curvy dont the waist, but i dont think many anybody would really care.
    Do you mind telling me how i look if i send a link?

• Thanks! Yeah definitely, send it my way

• You look good but much older than 17

• Thanks! Yh a lot of people think im a lot older, except when i dont dress smart.
      Have a good day.

What Girls Said 3

• You are ideal, why not work on it to look better though?

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Thanks, how can i work on it to look better?

• It looks good to me. you just don't really have the hips. That doesn't change the fact tho that it looks good.

• looks just fine, nothing to worry about