Who has the nicest boobs?

Who has the nicest boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• confusion between the last in green and in middle. so i like both boobs. middle are big so i like most. where are you in this pic?

• wow. thanks for MHO. never think of that i will got MHO for this question. by the way asker where are you in this pic. and can i got an opportunity to talk with asker in personally.

What Guys Said 41

• Nicest boobs - middle, for sure. Perfect size, good natural shape, 10/10. She also has a pretty face.

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room though - that much belly is not attractive. She needs to seriously rethink whether she has the figure for tiny bikini bottoms (clue: she doesn't!) - in the short term she should invest in something to cover up a bit, in the longer term she should tone up - she's a bit less belly away from a great figure. Right now, those excellent boobs can't quite make up for Homer Simpson's gut.

• she's sitting down!!!

• Yes I can see that - so are the other two girls but they don't have an overhang crisis going on... I'm not suggesting she needs a perfectly flat stomach to look good - I am suggesting that when gravity is able to get hold of your gut and pull it down over your bikini bottoms in some sort of wobbly flap, that's too much gut to be sexy. I don't think many would disagree. She's an attractive girl with a mostly great figure, but if she wants to look her best she either needs to dress differently or tone up. Which by the way would be easily done. Of course, she may just be perfectly comfortable with her figure and doesn't care what others think - in which case fair play to her, nothing wrong with that.

• I personally think they are are pretty. I love a bigger woman so her being in a two pice most likely says she likes how she looks enough to wear one.

• Hard to tell with the blonde's hair as it is, but I think the blonde.
    They seem a nice size, and (no offense to either other girl) look more pert and perky.

• All look nice - Different people have different preferences - I usually like average to small so outside girls would be my picks.

• Feel a bit perverted zoning in on boobs like this, but I like the blonde girl's on the right.

• The blond on the far right

• Blonde on the right. Look more perky.

• Couldn't say without actually seeing them.
    Pm me the link if their topless shot if there is one

• I'd pick miss Left, but because of the face

• Both the girls on the left and right have the nicest boobs.

• Middle, but only because she's fat.

• omg she's sitting down

• The other two are also sitting down, but they didn't develop a huge gut instantly because of it.

• huge gut?

• middle one

• Actually i like the young lady on the left she also has a beautiful smile

• Don't care about boobs much... I like the blonde at the far right most

• they all have stunning and sexy boobs, but I prefer the blonde one's boobs. middle one is almost too big. and the Asian one is just as sexy.

• gonna say left but an't tell with the right because he hair covers them :(

• Lol this is really a unfair question

• The girl in the middle and the girl in the green and omg I have another boner now I'm going to need to masturbate and cum again but to this picture tho they have nice hot sexy bellies too

• Well the girls on sidrs hardly have them where as the one in the middle is fat, so boobs don't count as boobs on fat people , just like abs don't count on slim people.

• Left

• The girl in the middle

• Right one is best

• They all do and they are all hot

• Right one

• the one on the left

• none

• Definitely the blonde has best breast

• the blonde on the right

• I don't care about boobs. I take the blonde girl on the right and not for her boobs.

• Nice boobs are in middle
    But nice figure is the right one

• middle

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 7

• Girl on the right in green, 100%. They're nice, small, and perky.

The boobs in the middle are huge (because she's so overweight) and as soon as she takes that bikini top off they're gonna sag down. And age will only make that worse.

It's hard to say about the girl on the left in the blue, because that style top is not super flattering for her small chest. It's possible her boobs are better than the girl on the right, and maybe we just can't tell because of the bikini. Overall they look nice though.

• Neither of them, I would say the girl on the far right though.

• Mine are better than all of theirs lmao

• Personally the girl on the left. The middle girl has the biggest boobs, but that also comes with her size.

• middle

• i think theyre all just fine :D

• What the hell is this question lol