Is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?

• im middle eastern i have really curly hair is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?
  • im middle easten i have straight hair is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?
  • im guessing straight hair
  • im guessing curly hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what part of the middle east. I'd say curly, but a good amount of middle eastern people I know have straight hair

Most Helpful Girl

• curly hair is much more common in middle easterns. if they have straight hair they either got really lucky or are mixed with another race.

What Guys Said 8

• I am trying to think but it seems to me that a lot of middle eastern girls have that curly look of first pic.

• im middle eastern but im a guy :D

• Im middle eastern English mix and i have straight hair however it is rather common within middle eastern countries to have curly hair (esp north Africa /Arab gulf)

• Either curly or wavy

• b b b b

• im guessing straight hair

• m guessing curly hair

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Non of above. Some countries have it more curly some more straight but most are wavy.

• I'm a middle eastern and south Asian mix, so I have a lot of family from the middle east. Its a mixed variety of straight and curly, even wavy hair so the answer to me is either.