Is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?

• im middle eastern i have really curly hair is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?
    12% (1)30% (7)26% (8)Vote
  • im middle easten i have straight hair is it more likey for middle eastern people to have really curly hair or straight hair?
    25% (2)9% (2)13% (4)Vote
  • im guessing straight hair
    12% (1)35% (8)29% (9)Vote
  • im guessing curly hair
    51% (4)26% (6)32% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what part of the middle east. I'd say curly, but a good amount of middle eastern people I know have straight hair

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• curly hair is much more common in middle easterns. if they have straight hair they either got really lucky or are mixed with another race.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am trying to think but it seems to me that a lot of middle eastern girls have that curly look of first pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • im middle eastern but im a guy :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Im middle eastern English mix and i have straight hair however it is rather common within middle eastern countries to have curly hair (esp north Africa /Arab gulf)

0|0
    0|0
  • Either curly or wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • b b b b

0|0
    0|0
  • im guessing straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • m guessing curly hair

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Non of above. Some countries have it more curly some more straight but most are wavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a middle eastern and south Asian mix, so I have a lot of family from the middle east. Its a mixed variety of straight and curly, even wavy hair so the answer to me is either.

0|1
    0|0