Guys, Tell me your opinion about my looks please?

Hello, I'm a 16 year old girl who has lost all of it's confidence in her body and looks. All the other girls are bullying me for my face, small butt and everything you can imagine. I personally think I'm ok but like I said above I have lost my self confidence. Here are some pictures of me for you to rate, and please rate them honestly.

Edit: I'm underaged and please take that in mind when expressing yourself

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There are, in my experience, two reasons why girls group up and bully other girls on their appearance:

1) Because they want to hurt that girl, and know it is a way she is open to attack

2) Because they are jealous of her

If #1 is the case, then they are just saying things that they know will hurt you. They don't even need to believe it is true, all they have to do is know it hurts.

If #2 is true, they think you look good, and they resent you for it, because you look better than them (or at least better than how they perceive themselves). They are lashing out at your self confidence specifically because you look good.

In either case, there isn't actually anything wrong with your appearance.

Now, as for my opinion? Aside from saying you should just ignore them?
    You are slim, you have a pretty face, and your body has all the right curves. There is nothing for you to lose confidence about.

What Guys Said 32

• So first of all you look very cute - To your concerns, I think there is an unfortunate phenomena especially among young girls to bring other girls down - Why not accept there can be more than one pretty girl in the room if not room for all the girls to be pretty - To sum it up, you are very beautiful and if I had to put my life savings on a bet about you, I would happily say that there will be plenty of people who will love to date you in the future - Don't be disheartened by what the other girls say, you know when I see another person calling another person ugly, the namecaller automatically become the ugliest person in the room no matter what they look like but because they are a bitch.

• They must be blind to say you're ugly or even have a small butt. You're actually extremely beautiful and your butt is nowhere near small. Don't let the hate get to you, some people are jealous and take it out on others to make themselves feel better. Don't let them get the satisfaction of making you feel bad.

• you're beautiful.

when someone points their finger at you there is always three pointing back at them

• Your still young so things will change a lot in the next few years so dont worry bout that stuff right now.. anyhow you are a very pretty young lady.. Maybe try to smile a little more tho =P

• Dont listen to those morons, their taking their selft hate out on you, besides your butt isn't small, its not big, as for your face your beautiful so dont worry

• You're 7/10, and your butt isn't small.

• You're... *look age*...
    ...
    *Leaves room*

• Lol your face is gorgeous I can see confidence in it and the butt is definitely not small it's all good. Those girls are just jelly, don't mind them. You're beautiful.

• looking average

• You're 8/10. You have a pretty face and a cute butt. Take no notice what the other girls say. You are ok.

• you're a girl and you should understand girls' language, when they say you're ugly, actually you're pretty but when they say you're pretty, they mean you're ugly, Always ask a guy in these cases.

• wow awesome ass.

• You are really beautiful. If you were two years older I would totally date you.

• I think you're a very pretty girl
    Do t listen to them

• Who said you have a small butt. It looks good from the picture and you look attractive and cute

• You look great... They are JELUOUS. I have a How Do you Look, if you want to respond on mine...

• This is a joke right ur hot 🙈🙈

Guess their just jealous

• Easy 7 maybe 8

• you're fine they were probably joking. People do that all the time but dont really hint that theyre joking. I lift weights a lot and people tell me im small to try to be demeaning to me in a joking way but i take it to seriously sometimes even if i know theyre joking. Just ignore them because it doesn't matter what they think

13 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more