Are my breasts too small?

I'm Asian, 170cm tall and my breasts are 8A Australian size. Are they too small compared to my height?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm a little, but I think you're fine, you look dainty and petite. I'm around a 12 B.

What Guys Said 24

• I do not understand that sizing, but I do understand "small" and I think small boobs are beautiful, so yours cannot be "too" small. I am sure you are very attractive.

• I'm not familiar with Australian sizes but for MANY men, including me, there is no such thing as too small. Honestly. Women with small breasts look more athletic, healthier, sleeker, and younger. Looking young may not be what you want NOW, but fifteen years from now it'll be an asset. When I talk to a woman with large breasts it's like they are a third and fourth person in the conversation. Almost like a barrier. You know how they say that if you're talking to someone with your arms folded it makes it seem like you're skeptical or distant. With a smaller breasted woman it's just me and her. I don't know what the percentage would be in Australia, but here in the U. S. I would guess 30 to 40 percent of men prefer smaller breasted women.

• i guess it can be an advantage later on. i've heard of people who get sore backs because their breasts are heavy but mine pretty much don't exist which makes me so self conscious

• It is not unusual - You often see tall girls with small breasts

• No small boobs are the best.

I love small and tiny boobs so much more than the big and huge ones that just look wrong to me

• No. To me, boobs are nice at any size

• I would not know what size that would be in South African sizes. judging from your avatar though, they are average

• thats a normal size, nothing to worry about. but your not the one on your profile picture

• i guess it's more normal that i thought. but why would you say that?

• alright i believe you. what do Asians actually eat to stay so slim? i heard that they almost never eat bread

• well you heard wrong

• Show them to me, so I'll be able to tell

• No, fine to me

• They are not too small. There are people who love them like that

• Sounds perfect to me

• we shoudld see

• I dont know how big or small 8a is i have to see it to tell it

• Sounds ok to me. I prefer small boobs.

• Where is

• Not framilair with Aus sizing. Respond to my How Do I Look please

• yes tiny

• Sounds fine to me. I'm not into large breasts anyway

• when i lie down they're hardly there lol i feel so self conscious about this

• I wouldn't worry. You've got boobs and that's all that matters lol

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• they might be on the smaller side but of course theyre not too small :) i hate the fact that my breasts aren't small, they can get in the way and some clothes won't fit. I think there's way more good sides about having smaller breasts. But you have nothing to worry about so be happy and do your thing ;p

• Be happy with what you have, and if people have big boobs they should be happy with those too. Your boobs are you, love them for who they are.