Do you think he could have done better than her?

Would you say these two are evenly matched in terms of looks? Or is he hotter?Do you think he could have done better than her?

I think the girl is ugly but I wouldn't say he is. He's my crush & i totally think he can do better
Lmfao he is not fat!

Most Helpful Girl

• If anything, I'd say her appearance is slightly more attractive than his. But I think they're pretty even, and that's not the important thing, anyway. Their personalities are more important.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, she might even be 1 point higher than him on the 1-10 scale IMHO.

What Girls Said 11

• He's fat and has a lot of nerve to think he could do better than a cute girl who looks as though she's in decent shape.

• I think they're both equally attractive. They look like a cute happy couple. I don't think the guy can get better, but certainly shouldn't get worse. I think they are on the same level of attractiveness, however some may disagree and that's okay. :)

• Evenly matched I would say.

• 'Ta buena la tortilla pa'l comal.

• i think theyre pretty evenly matched in terms of looks. The guy looks just fine and the girl looks pretty, sooo yes

• no, I think they are cute for each other

• They're even

• She's way better looking than him. And ik you're asking this yourself 😂😂😂

• no if i were the guy and thought i could do better than her then i wouldn't be dating her. I know the guy and he's head over heels in love with her they have been together for way too long

• Dude, you own a guy's account and you're asking if the guy's hotter. Not only that, but also that you have a crush on him. So you're posing as a female, that or maybe you're gay.

• Whats wrong with gay men having a crush?

• Actually I think she could have done better than him..

• Even. Is she Indian?

• Yeah i believe she is indian why?

• Just wondering :3

• They're both ugly.

What Guys Said 6

• He is punching above his weight she's beautiful far too good looking for him.
    Maybe he has a nice personality.

It's not for everyone to judge really as long as they're both happy that's all that matters it's got sod all to do with anyone else it's they private life.

• They're about the same, she is being oversold here and he isn't bad.

• I think the girl is better looking but it's not all about looks, it's more about personality that matters

• better is defined by looks

• Why does it even matter

• the guy is fat. And he is so ugly compared to her. Also, he looks really short aswell.