Girls, Concerned about girls' opinion on guys' bodies and their impact on your thoughts?

Hey, I am honestly wondering if girls give a damn about what a guy's body looks like. Can you share your thoughts? Here's a picture of mine as an example to judge (and please do.)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is definitely more important. I've been dating a guy who was like handsome af but he was really weird and kinda rude so thats a huge turn off. No one likes to be around people who make them feel bad. Appearance isntt really that important, like as long as you look like you take care of yourself for example, have a decent weight (not extremely fat/obese, but definitely doesn't HAVE to have like a sixpack) , take care of your hygiene and well yea just wear decent clothes. Those actually are the most important things (in my opinion). Your body looks really great tbh. As long as you're not a dick ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I mean, I guess I kinda care. I'm not going to be disgusted if a guy has a softer stomach or doesn't have abs. I guess I prefer abs, but it doesn't bother me if a guy doesn't have them. You're body looks great by the way ^_^ .

• As long as the guy doesn't have a gut like a "beer belly" I'm good.

• If I'm standing I'm fat, but my stomach looks a lot better when I'm laying down too! LOL! Just teasing you. If a girl tells you that what you look like doesn't matter that is a lie. Girls are humans, just like guys, which means that we will be attracted to someone more than other people. It is the first thing we judge. Yet, I have had times where I thought someone was really cute but then he talks and he instantly becomes unattractive. I've also seen guys who I am not attracted to that because of who they are, they become more attractive. So, looks matter initially, but if someone isn't attracted to you immediately you can become more attractive as they get to know you.

• Apperance is somewhat important as it's the first thing effects us even before talking and knowing that person. It's like a book cover.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more