Rate my body? How do I look?

Rate my body? How do I look?
I'm always very self conscious, and I hate my body. Please, please no rude comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww you don't have to hate your body, I think you look fine. If I had to rate you, I'd probably say 5/10 (average). I really don't mean any disrespect, I think you look like most other girls your age (which I suppose is a compliment based on the way you feel about yourself). You can always go to the gym to tone up some more if that's what you want. But I honestly disagree with some of the other guys who think you need to lose weight. You look like you're at a pretty average, healthy weight. I'm sure plenty of guys (or girls) will think you're attractive as you are. Hope that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I like girls who aren't skinny, so I actually love your body

What Guys Said 28

• You little chubby but it's totally fine, and it's looks like you have nice boobs because of it. :)

• Ur bodys fine. Most people dnt want twigs anyways but remember u can always change ur body but you dnt need to 😊

• It is not bad - I wouldn't think about numbers or lbs - I would think about how I look - I bet if you did a little bit of fitness work, toning and a healthy diet - It wouldn't be long before you felt better and you liked your body more.

• I think you look good. You could lose some weight if you want too and would probably look better, but I think you look good just how you are. I put up a How Do I Look, if you want to post of mine :)

• Thanks and can you send a link to your How Do I look question? I can't find it.

• I searched it. Sorry nothing showed up.

• Okay, I found it. Just commented on it.

• 9/10 woww it looks great

• Sexy 😉

• Cool tattoo.

You are just a little chubby (but attractive), you can exercice and eat well that it willl disappeear quickly : ), no big problem.

• 7.5/10 from what I can see. I mean I won't lie to you, you are a little chubby but it looks good on you. My rating may change based on your ass. But given what I can see of your tits and stomach, very nice.

PS I love the ink

• Not terrible. Not great,

• 4/10, you should lose some weight.

• I'd hit it hard.

• I wouldn't say no

You've got a pretty decent body

• Hott.

• U need to lose some weight , but u still hot

• You are chubby but I think you are stunning looking. Yoy could tone up but I am not telling you to.

• İ like it

• 6.4/10, would bang.

• not bad

• may be a touch chubby, but not bad looking. love the boobs and crotch area, they are the most awesome

• Very nice! :) Cute. Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• Looks great to me.

• You are chubby, border-lining fat. Some weight loss will do you good.

• I'm doing all I can. I don't eat a lot, I exercise often, but yet I look like this... People always think I eat too much or I don't exercise at all while it's the exact opposite.

• maybe you aren't eating the right things or aren't doing the right excercises

• Nope I do it the right things; fruits, veggies, plenty of water. Exercise; run a mile about every day. I do track, soccer, squats, push ups, etc. Always gunna be fat 😕

• Looks great to me, very real. Curves, nice boobs. You don't need to be insecure

• Sexy chubby and really sexy 😃

• your man is lucky

• Id say 5.. Dont be conscious and hate your body. you're not born that way. Go to gym and excercise and you would get your desired body. Its all hardwork.

• Yes I was born this way... I don't eat a lot and I exercise constantly. I've been this way all my life.

• 2/10

• Looking great :)

What Girls Said 9

• I don't understand why people say "no rude comments" when they want an honest opinion about their body.
    I think you have a great shape, however you do have quite large love handles. If you toned up I think you could look perfect, your waist is amazing.

• Why I said no rude comments because yes I want you to be honest and all but I don't want bullying. If someone finds me unattractive then they find me unattractive and they should comment that, but what I mean by no rude comments is no comments like this : "you're a ugly cow, kill yourself" I don't need those.

• Yes no fucking rude comments, and thanks.

• Oh I see. It's ridiculous if someone would say something like that to you. I think you have a great body shape and you should show it off!! I just think people that say that are the kind of people who feel the need that they have to look like an Olsen to be beautiful, which is ridiculous.

• I have the same body as you and sometimes i feel self conscious and other times i am confident! I think you should just think to yourself, are you happy with how you look, because only your opinion matters in the end.

From my point of view, Im only giving this advise because we have similar body shapes, personally Im trying just to tone up a little and lose a few kg, but still many girls wish they had curves like us!

Please dont listen to the negative comments saying you look anything other than beautiful xo Good luck and if you ever wanna chat Im here for you <3

• Curvy and beautiful 😊

• i think it looks good :) nice curvy and not as flat as a plank :p nothing to worry about! :D

• curvy but loose some belly fat

• You are very pretty 😊

• At least you have a nipped waist and large boobs

• Dont hate your body! Actually, your body is nice, but you only have to lose weight.

• Average
    Was this taken in a docs office, kinda weird...

• Okay and this was taken when I was at the doctors office yes. I had to take of my clothes for a check up, and there was a mirror so I snapped a picture.