Why do I only attract girls I'm not interested in?

I don't know what league I'm in, all I seem to attract are girls that are either overweight or unattractive. There's nothing wrong with a chunky girl, I've liked many but that's all I get. Should I give up and accept that I'm just not that good looking and settle with someone I'm not attracted to? Give me an idea if the girls below are out of my league or not.

Why do i only attract girls I'm not interested in??

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're handsome. You look a little tired maybe. And I think you would look better if you smiled. When guys smile confidently they seem more easy going, relaxed, mellow, and of course happy.

Also, we can't see your body in this picture so it's hard to know if you are soft and skinny, or firm and toned, muscle-y, etc.

Just going by what I can see and what I know, I would say that women #1 and #3 are definitely "below" you, or "under" your league, so to speak. #4 could go either way, I say this because she doesn't seem overweight, so it's just a matter if you personally find her attractive or not.

Girl #2 is obviously the most attractive, and I think you could get a girl like that (depending on your body). If she is skinny and has a nice body, then she will probably want a man who is toned or slightly muscular. That just makes sense. So if your skinny, scrawny, or chubby, maybe go with a girl more like #4. And of course there are many types of girls between #2 and #4 that would be "in your leauge".

This is just going purely off what your face looks like of course, not taking into account your body, personality, career, or financial aspects (which all matter).

What Girls Said 2

• No they aren't. But the 3rd and 4th girl are lower than I would expect. do you have a good personality?

• 2nd and 4th girl are totally beautiful
    You have high standards

What Guys Said 5

• The second girl is not too bad. You can do better than the rest. It looks like you are sleep deprived though

• This should be good 🙈

• Lmao whale whale whale what do we have there

Get it? Baha

• Who are you to judge if people are worthy or unworthy of you? With that attitude no wonder girls don't like you that's why you're so desperate you're trying to get a date online. Pathetic.

• I don't know. Join a gym maybe. Are the pictures of those girls ones that liked you or didn't like you?

What do you do for a living and how much do you make? Do you have your own house? What's your lifestyle like? Do you have friends?

• The point is not to know if they did or didn't, just based on looks. I have enough money and have a house, not many friends. But we're going on looks here

• I have no idea.