What do you Ladies and Gents think of this couple?

Most Helpful Girl

• A good match

• Now if only they would see that but so far they are just freinds. For now...

• That would be nice. Try to make them spend more time together and develop naturally.
      Good luck :))

• Yup they don't need a push they just need to be together more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see from your remarks you are hoping to get them together - They could be a couple but I would be inclined to let them work it out for themselves whether they are possibly a couple or not - I hope it works out whatever happens.

What Girls Said 4

• i dont think anything tbh, except that we gotta get that dude a new shirt :P

• I'm guessing you mean his button up Hawaiian shirt. Yeah I told him to wear it that day encase it got cold that night so he could give it to her. Sadly it did not get cold enough for that. However I did learn how to talk him into something. He just normally wears the red one.

• they are adorable! :)

• That is what Mariah said. She is helping me to try and get them out of their freindzones and into a date.

• they look like an ordinary couple

• In what way do they look like an ordinary couple? I'm trying to get these to together more so they hopefully become more than friends. Can you describe what you mean so I can use it sometime please?

• Horrible pic, hard to judge...

• True I got that from the video I took of them doing a skit at a church group talent contest. That is the best photo I have of those two together.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they should both go to the gym or take a vacation and go hiking. They look happy.

• Lol well when I took the video three months ago we were on a retreat. I'm guessing that you mean that they need to get in shape a bit more. Lol yup that was the biggest smiles I have seen on them when they are together that I could capture on film.

• They seem happy and chill.

• I think they are about to make a porn in the kitchen. Great idea to put a blanket on chopoing table.

• eeeewwww gee thanks for putting that image in my head. Na they were a follow up act to a kid doing illusions with the blanket blocking the underside of the table.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more