Do you/can you over look crooked teeth?

Like, is it a big deal to you that people have perfect straight teeth, or can you over look the teeth and not care?

I don't have great teeth (crooked) so I don't like to smile in pictures and I cover my mouth when I laugh. My friends look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them how I think I don't look good because of that. I have been called "pretty", "Beautiful", "Gorgeous", etc.
But I just want to know what everyone thinks about teeth? One friend said that my personality out weighs my teeth, other friends say "it's not that bad".

So peoplez, I am looking for completely honest opinions.
Do you care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Teeth honestly don't matter that much to me. I'd date a girl like you

What Guys Said 6

• I suspect most people won't have it as a dealbreaker - You may notice something about a person but by the time it comes to make a big decision about being attracted to a person, you think about whole person not just one thing.

• I care somewhat. I don't expected perfect, whiter than snow teeth. However, some really, REALLY messed up teeth can make it hard to find a girl's smile attractive.

Now, I have found a lot of girls with some slight mess ups attractive. One woman was completely missing a tooth but I still found her hot, and one dancer I used to like didn't have a straight set up teeth but still looked cute smiling.

• crooked teeth are not bad unless the front 2 literally are like 2 big open door completely sideways then id be a little weirder out by it

• I'd have to see a picture. I don't care if someone has imperfect teeth, but if they look like your have never seen a dentist in your life it could be too much.

Worst case, they can be fixed

• Thanks for up voting :). I have a How Do You Up, if you want to respond it it :) ?

• Yes sure

• Honestly most of the time it's no big deal. Yellow teeth is worse

What Girls Said 1

• and what about gaps

• If you're asking if I have gaps?
      I don't, my teeth are crowded.