If you could make 3 superficial changes to yourself, what would they be?

And don't give us that "I love my body the way it is" #bodypositivity crap. There's nothing wrong with wishing.

For me it'd be:
1: Full head of hair
A lot of women are turned off by baldness. Also I really want to feel the sensation of a girl running her fingers through my hair T-T
2: Smaller ass
I have a big ass. I want it smaller so I'd look more masculine, pants would fit me better, and so that people stop accidentally touching it >_<
3: Bigger dick
Obviously. I want to be able to better satisfy a woman with intercourse. A <5" dick ain't gonna compete with the average 6"

Most Helpful Girl

• If I didn't have these self esteem issues I wouldn't be the same person. My flaws make me as driven as I am today and I wouldn't change a thing... I'm me and that's it. Stop wishing for things you know you can't change. Stay in reality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only need one. I'd make myself 6'4.

What Girls Said 1

• Bigger boobs
    And that's it

What Guys Said 1

• a Smaller, more symmetrical nose.
    put on a bit more muscle (biceps, chest, and legs) + a six pack, so i look more athletic.
    A more glowing, lighter skin tone.

Im a 6 inches and happy, dont need any bigger then that.