Should I make this my profile pic on facebook?

I thought I looked cute and I was just like "I look hot!" But then my sister told me the picture was ugly, she said I looked terrible and that "even though you look good in real life that picture is hit." I got upset about that but anyway, is this picture okay. I liked it but now I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• The pic is blurry, the background is a mess.. I'm afraid your sis is right.

• My camera just sucks lol. And my bathroom was clean, it was just a few things hanging in the closet. Of course nobody would know that and think I was just being sloppy. So I guess ur right. But she didn't have to be so mean about it she could have just aid she didn't like it

• jealous people are always mean :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great, but the pic looks a bit blurry and the dress is too tight making you appear heavier. I think you have a very cute face and nice boobs :) . Just take a better quality photo :D.

• Blurry was my main complaint lol. And I didn't know the dress seemed too tight I honestly didn't even realize that I probably looked "heavier". Lol but I would refer to look like I have more meat on my bones lol because I'm really skinny

• I understand XD I'm usually an XS or a 0, but my boobs are a C so I guess I'm kind of built like you haha. Other than the blur the picture looks great :) .

What Guys Said 18

• na, its so blurry and the closest looks messy haha. You look good though! You should just wear that dress again and maybe do one of those pics where you are in motion ( walking ). Get someone else to help you take it :)

• You look very attractive but the picture is blurry. Do the same pose in the same outfit and take another picture. And make sure it's not blurry. Hold your phone still for a couple of seconds after pressing on the screen.

• You are attractive but the picture looks blurry. Not a good picture

• The main thing wrong with the pic is the camera focus but I think you look pretty so if you had a good pic, I bet you would look really well.

• WOW, you do look EXTREMELY HOT :D But pics a little fuzzy so maby wear the same dress and re-take the pic, then upload it

• Thanks and yeah I guess its not hard to take another cute picture its just that I thought that this pic was good and it got shot down hard. So I started thinking "what if all my pictures are ugly?" Just because I liked this one and then got told it looked like shit.😕

• aw that sucks :( But this pic is REALLY sexy, just needs to be focused haha

• You look hot, go for it.

• It's too blurry loo

• No its blurred. Yiu look good in it though.

• Sure

• I'd crop the sink out but sure

• you look nice but the picture is very blurry due to camera shake

• U look great, but the picture is blurred

• You look hot!

• Believe me.. Ur really hott..
    N u have a nice booty..

• go for it why not?

• You look good. You rock that dress for sure 😉

• Thanks. Unfortunately based on the comments my pic is too blurry lol.

• Yeah lol the pic quality sucks but you're cute

• Sure it's cool

• It's fine but unfortunately blurry

What Girls Said 10

• I think your sister was just being mean. I think the only thing wrong with the pic is just a bit blurry, that's all. Up to you if you want to make it your pp tho

• good pose but pic quality is low/blurry

• You look great the only thing is that its a bit blurry.

• The pic is a bit blurry, you're very pretty though!

• You look pretty but it's blurry and messy behind you.

• look good but the pic is blurry

• No, because it's too blurry and it's really messy behind you, you look awesome though, nice dress!

• Good picture but it is rather blury

• You're very sexyyyy

Can you please answer my question and give me some advice?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2041536-should-i-be-worried

• It's blurry, just retake it in a better setting.