Am I chubby? Please be honest?

Please be 100% honest. I'd rather know the truth than be lied to. And I'm NOT trolling. I'm genuinely wondering if I'm chubby especially since I've recently gained a few pounds due to depression and a binge eating disorder. I've even contemplated suicide a few times due to the guilt and self-hatred associated with the weight gain. Help?

http://imgur.com/fGBDG73

1129

Most Helpful Guy

• You're kidding, right? Do you know what a chubby body looks like? Search it and compare your picture to the ones you find. You will see that you are nowhere near that chubby zone.
    You got nice curves and a great chest. Be proud of your body. And maintain it to keep yourself happy and healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are u familiar with body disphoria?
    It makes people of average weight think their obese. it's how annorexics think and with that they have depression and anxiety as well..

U could be suffering an underlying mental illness that u need to get seen to before ur mind takes over completely and u do damage to urself..

Please seek help.. depression is hell on earth I know I've suffered years from it.. don't suffer

What Guys Said 28

• That looks slim to normal to me - Just on the side issues, are you getting help for things? - Even looking up forums/support sites on mental health and eating problems can be a benefit.

• NO WAY ARE YOU CHUBBY!!! That is insane, girl. You have a very attractive figure.

• No you are definitely in no way chubby. Your body looks healthy and amazing. If you need someone to talk to you can message me anytime

• You might be "chubby" only on the top, I mean the boobs, you are not chubby, are you kidding us? not even close, in fact you are very skinny.

• I would say no... you're not skinny but I would be happy with a girl on my side looking like that :D

• Not at all. Also, search 'chubby girl" on google images

• Lol no you're not. You got a nice body.

• U aren't chubby. I can say that with 100% honesty

• no your not chubby at all

• Not at all you're skinny

• no you're not fat

• Looks like near perfect bod to me.

• I like your body, quite a bit actually

• You're not chubby at all. You're actually thin and you have a nice body

• I think you're body look really hot. Nice legs, stomach, and I'd guess nice boobs too although tough to tell with the bra. I'd like to hear what you think on my How Do I Look?

• You slim, you far from fat.. got to say you have a sexy body, would love to take you on the beach sometime

• Jesus fucking christ, typical women.. "I got fat"...

• Wtf ur body is perfect

• U r not

• you look great. wonderful body

• Chubby? Are you kidding?

• You look great stop beating yourself up for no reason

• You are sexy 😉😂😃

• What? No way! You rock that bikini. Don't feel self conscious. I'd check you out for sure 👌🏻

• wtf u hot

• No.. you are MUCH to thin!

• You literally HONESTLY have the perfect body. You slim + thin, and have great curves. You have nothing to be insecure about. Im dont know where the weight gain.
    Its really sad that you have thought about suicide because of weight gain. You need to get some help for the problems you are going through.
    Could you tell me how i look if i post a link?

• It looks great in that swimsuit!

What Girls Said 10

• Not at all, I'm the same shape as you... you look quite thin to me. What size shirt and jeans are you.

• You are back I see. Ugghhhhhh. You're not chubby. I'm getting really tired of 120lb white chicks complaining about this shit.

• you're kidding right? your figure looks perfect

• What the fuck, you know you're not fat.

• How on earth are you chubby?

• Of course u r not.
    U r not skinny skinny but neither chubby.
    Ur body I'd nice.
    Well , my opinion

• Honestly, I would consider that a perfect body.

• Girl, you look amazing. I'd kill for a body like that.

• The fact you had to mention that you're not trolling gives me a feeling that you know you're not chubby

• NO not at all!!!