How do I tell my friend she hurt my feelings?

basically I am a 14 in clothes, which is a plus size, but I am also over 6 foot. The other day we had to fill in a form thing containing info about our build so i put plus size, she looked at mine and said plus size? Ha ha i am an 8 not even a 12. she thinks a 12 is too big so me being a size 14 makes me feel huge!! what should I say to her

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell her that she hurt your feelings, not that difficult.

• it really isn't. I do not like confronting people and I feel like i would just sound stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• since when was a 14 considered plus size? Look at my picture I'm a 12-14 do I look plus size? Lol size 14 is average nowadays
    Anything over an 18 is considered plus size
    Need to take your height into consideration as well.. so you're probably just average...
    She's just a nasty little bitch that thinks she's funny.. she's an 8 which means she don't have hips of an arse to her name or tits so don't stress

What Guys Said 2

• Something along the lines of what you said to us - Say I know you didn't mean it but I did feel bad when you said it.

• don't say anything, just work out until you look better than her

What Girls Said 3

• That's ridiculous!! She acts like an 8 is thin, but it's only 2 sizes smaller. This is disgusting, I'm a 0/1 and my friend is a size 18. I would never imagine saying anything like that to my friend. Don't even bother talking to her, that's not a true friend at all!!

• When I was a kid I was a size 16, lol.
    If she says it again just be like "Well gee, thanks for making me feel like shit :)"

• The truth