How Will I look bald?

I'm starting to recede so I'm thinking of cutting my hair off. Don't want to cover the bald spots. Will it make me look ugly tho?How Will I look  bald?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good now! If you were bald you would look older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't guys today know what a beard is? It's not pubes on your chin. It's not a perfectly manicured, millimeter long shadow of hair across your face. It's not a thin little chinstrap, or artsy faded bullshit. If you don't have the follicles to grow a full, manly-ass beard, then just shave and quit embarrassing yourself. I don't have the genetics for a good beard either, but I at least realize that and keep my face clean-shaven. This shit just makes you look dirty and gross.

• Thanks for MH. I was being kind of a dick, but the facial hair did look bad, and I hope you've done something to rectify it.

• Yeah did shave it off lol

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• Probably okay - I am sure there are filters somewhere for putting different hairstyles on you pics so you can have a look

• dude u need to shave lol.. and probably not bad bald just clean that beard up or get rid of it

• I think you'd still be able to get girls brah 👍🏾

• just use rogaine, it regrows hair.

• Even funnier than now.

• That Beard looks like Pubic hair. That's a much bigger problem that shaving your head