If it's mostly other women that tell me I'm so pretty or have a beautiful smile, should I believe it?

It's just discouraging that I don't get those compliments from guys much. I get looks from some guys. But that's about it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? Straight women's opinions are useless.

Most Helpful Girl

• As competitive and catty as we women can be, compliments tend to be real. Maybe guys don't compliment you because your looks intimidate them ☺

What Guys Said 3

• Guys might be shy about giving compliments - I believe if people say it, there is probably something to it.

• Often Guys are hesitant to complement girls because some girls act like bitches when a complement come from someone they don't like. The fear of rejection keeps a lot of guys from complementing girls

• woman are liars

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience, women have been more harsh with me about my looks then men have. I'm not pretty at all, and guys just ignore me. Women tend to want to point it out and make me feel bad about it. So I think if you are getting told that you're pretty by other girls, you likely are.