Guys, Does size really matter?

does body size really matter? Personally It dosent bother me but constantly seeing slim girls with tiny waists makes me so insecure what's guys options on this?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it matters to everyone. I'm sure we all have a body shape and size that we like and don't like. Some people are very picky in that category while others have a wider range in shapes and sizes they find acceptable.

What Guys Said 15

• well... in korea its a HUGE deal all tiny women.. but that just means i have a lot fo beautiful healthy women to pick from hehehe..

Jokes aside..
    To some people it sadly does matter but a lot of people like myself just want a healthy woman

• In the great scheme of things no - Guys have different preferences plus the final decision they make on a girl is often based on a whole lot more than just looks.

• Can you put pics for comparison? Some girls do have too small of waists though. Hips are nice in my opinion.

Answer my How Do I Look, please :)

• All depends on the guy. There is no "right" size. Personally I dont like really thin girls, some guys do. *shrug*

• just don't be fat and be relatively in shape and I'm good

• Yes it matters, you don't have to be skinny but you should at least not be overweight.

• it is not an issue. not ttoo skinny and not seriously obese though, but a few curves and a little chubby should not change the opinion. and does not necessarily change the opinion

• I like thin women, with small boobs.

• Definitely. But its more like personal , some like skinny , some curvy and...

• Eomen come in different sizes so why worry about how you are as long as you are gealthy.

• it definitely matters to me, Im not attracted to fat women at all.

• To me it's not about size.. its more about health.

• no it doesn't, shape matters. We dont care if your a 8,10,12,14..., its if you look good.

• No no

• yes it does
    just like dick size matter