Can you guess how many pimples I have on my back due to roid acne?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• 3-5... wait why is your buttcrack showing bruh? :/

• you just want to show your butt lol

• your waist looks surreal man :o
    anw I can t tell
    gotta have a close up with better lighting
    different angles too :P
    so I can help you out you know?

• Size 29-30ish lol. It's perfect for bodybuilding. A lot of guys would kill for a smaller waist in competitive bodybuilding. Highlights that v taper.. makes shoulders appear wider etc. But yeah a lot of people say that about my waist lol

• either way you look hot ;)

• I only counted 5.

• Your waist looks smaller than mine 😶

• Do you squat? haha jkjk

• Why are you on steroids?

• A buttcrack <3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• On your lower back there are some dots but I can't tell if they're pimples or just birthmarks

• s32.postimg.org/.../...452_1467644468115_14676.jpg

Tfw stimulants stimulates other things other than your strength, feels bad man. jpeg

• Lmao is that u?

• Shit looks grotesque

• Yea, Brought stimulants > thought I'm actually progressing taking em pre > figured nerds I play with are 120-150 pounds so it wasn't really stimulants > popped up acne > overused creams > irritated it more > doc told me I'm fgit for irritating them and gotta hold back and just use oil > used tea tree oil 4-5 times a week > no acne in 2 months > feels Goodman. jpeg

• Shattering the illusions of the ladies or maybe the self effacing approach to flirting.

• @polocrew got more of pimples on his penis than you got on your back..
    oh wait.. maybe that's just the new STD he got.

• Please be a douche somewhere else

• Look fella, I am not trying to be a dick here - but it does not look like you have at least 5 - 7 years of gym experience, and you are only 23. It takes at least 7 years of regimented training and diet to hit your genetic potential naturally, if someone goes to drugs after that I'm less to judge. You might also consider, if you stay on that stuff and stop a few years later - you may not be able to get your dick up for your wife/gf...

• lookin pimpley brahh.. too many