Guys, Am I considered chubby or thick/curvy? Is my shape attractive or do I need to lose some weight? Am I considered fit looking?

Guys, Am I considered chubby or thick/curvy?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 29

• My gut reaction is thick. You are not chubby at all. I see more straight lines than curves, but I think that is just your pose.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fit and toned

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you are in average range - Your questions not chubby/thick just normal, attractive, don't need to lose weight, I would say fitish in the sense maybe a little toning would help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy body your in there

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would not consider you chubby. You're body type is pretty average. So any direction you take from here is totally in your hands. If you do a little bit more exercise you'll thin out a little, and if you put a few burgers in you you'll put on a few pounds. Anything you do is going to show.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay cool thanks for your feedback !! 😄😁

• np. please dont take that as me calling you fat in any way. you are an attractive woman with a lot of options

• No worries I totally get ya😊😊

• I'd say you're pretty fit. Really nice legs, too

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great

0|0
    0|0
  • More of a stocky muscular healthy kind of thing, you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd considered you Fit looking. I think you have a Sexy body, and yours is the type I consider most appealing on woman. Rate my How Do I Look, please :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fabulous as you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • U are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look great! Sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • No your good

0|0
    0|0
  • you're hotttt. have you got kik?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • look bad but we dont see butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit, like a broad fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice body! Don't worry about :) Hey by the way do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you very much! 😊😁 yes of course you can drop me a message 😊

• You're welcome! :) Thanks! We have to follow each other first, I just followed you :)

• Did you find me okay? :)

• No, you're not chubby. But you look excessively toned in my opinion and maybe your waist/torso is a bit thick that make it kind of robust. I don't know if you worked out and did internal/external oblique exercisses...

0|0
    0|0

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more