Honestly which women you find phisically attractive or neither one?

I wonder why so much tan they look hideous!! I know fake tans are used to bring out more definition to the muscles in competitions but some builders really over use the tan and look terrible!!!
I mean the sad part is that all of these builders have to take supplements to achieve those bodies, I doubt everything is natural there

Most Helpful Guy

• second one look better

• the second one from the builders or the second one from the normal girls?

• no no no, not the builders, i was talking about the normal girls, the builder girls looking hideous

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never thought competitive bodybuilders were attractive, both men and women. Their body fat percentage is usually way too low, while their muscle mass is way too high, to the point they don't even look healthy to me. The supplements (no, I'm not talking about proteins or amminoacids) are terrible for your health. Plus the fake tan, the oil... omg get over yourself. If your main ambition in life is to win a bodybuilding competition than you need to sort out your priorities.

What Guys Said 9

• The last three are definitely better than the bodybuilders. I don't think bodybuilding is for women. It creates curves from the thick muscle which messes up the beauty of the female body. And the boobs start looking weird too.

• Totally agree with you, They hardly even had breasts, they are like the female version of the male counteparts. And aslo whats up with the whole tan issue to the extreme? I believe these people are so in loved with their bodies that they need their body to be the as perfect as possible so they need to take that body to perfection therefore they had to train to the extreme, have a supersuper strict diet, consume whatever supplements possible out there to achieve that body perfection, cause their mentality is set to that. I wonder do these people are really healthy on their organism consuming all that stupid supplements to achieve that body perfection? The are so stuck in taht body beauty perfection they can't think of anything else that make it and train to achieve it which for me makes them a superficial and shallow people. They have good nice bodies sure but not take it to that extreme. And fmeale body builders sorry for the ones who do not agree with me, they look hideous,..

• they become males.

• I like the last three more than the builders, but I like my girls a little thicker. Not to much thicker though

• I've always wondered why female bodybuilders bother to cover up their chest... it's not like they have any breast fat left anyways. They look like an identical version of their male sport rivals, only smaller.

I think bodybuilders are disgusting.

The other three women however are not half bad.

• I agree with you. They dont have any fat tissue on their breast. so why cover a part where n you can't hardly see a real normal breast. they look like their male counterparts. gross.

I believe builders want to become bigger and bigger not because a health reason more than a competitive reason to other builders in the business. when they compete with each other so they have to work out super strict and hard for competition season so they take supplments and other stuff to acquire the body the competition requires from the competitors.

I mean I agree a person has to work out and be active to h ave a healthy lifestyle but you dont need to die trying to get those bodies, as those builders business or jobs are that, to have their bodies in tip top condition always tht is their jobs not the job of any ordinary person.

• I prefer second one - I like the fit look but not that muscly

• all those pictures are really hot. I prefer the first set though, of the women with 6 packs, amazing muscular legs, and toned upper body. mmm mmm

• i guess each person is different but for me they are yuck and manly

• I like the three below. The others look... not so good.

• Those girls on the bottom. How do I get them?

• sad loser bottom

• My God some one get them a sandwich. They are all way to skinny.

• Which ones are skinny?

• But the first ones are builders

• Well then I guess that I just like my women to have some more meat on their bones.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm definitely going to have nightmares tonight... the bottom 3 for sure.. I don't see how anyone could be attracted to the top ones?