How many of you are into nose rings/ nose piercings? Don't nose rings look beautiful on girls?

I think the nose itself has to be prominent on the face and attractive as in this girl. Doesn't the ring look so beautiful on her nose? Your take?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear a ring on my nose got lots of compliments but it drew too much attention loll changed it back to a stud. But yeah i think nose piercings look sexy

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with piercings like nose piercings - I think they look good

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope they aren't cute or pretty at all. It reminds me of when the old farmer would put them in pigs noses to keep them from digging up holes in the yard and fields looking for food

• I don't like them. Don't look right because I don't think they belong on the nose.