If a jawline is such a great feature, why dont these men have any appeal to women?

• Jawline is an overrated feature
  • Because they are groomed like shit
votes and opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• His body might attract some girls.. but his face is not attractive at all.. he has weird girly features mixed with man features.. I don't know what's going on over there.. maybe he could look a lot better with different hairstyle

• even zayn malik is like that, feminine eyes with otherwise masculine features, androgyny is nice, this guy is mainly unattractive because of a. his hair b. disproportionately big nose and small mouth, if he somehow made his nose thinner, he would be somewhat good looking

• Lol.. 😂😂😂 got it

• You just take these discussions too far

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww, the top guy has no appeal to women?

I'm curious to find out why not (though he looks like he's wearing make-up, that's kind of odd).

He looks almost like my doppelganger (same kind of facial proportions, physique, build, though I'm not quite as chiseled anymore and don't have any tats).

• his nose and small mouth

• Cool! Though I'm kinda retired from the dating game -- married now. In my case that kind of unusual combo of features like big nose and small mouth in my case probably comes from being half-Japanese, half-Caucasian. I got the big nose and that kind of prominent lower brow, bigger build than most Japanese but can't seem to bulk up quite as quickly as some of my American friends. I was just surprised since that first photo looked quite a bit like me (though maybe 10 years ago).

• everything is medium for me, medium sized eyes, nose and mouth

What Girls Said 5

• Bc except from the first guy those guys actually don't have great jaw lines and it's the overall composition of the face that matters.
    A jawline alone won't make someone attractive just like eyes alone won't make someone attractive either.

• U cannot have a bad eye area with a good jawline, I have read too much of this and the facial bones are such because your browridge is connected to the cheekbones which is connected to your maxilla/ upper jaw which is connected to the lower jaw, if even one of the features is good all others will be AT LEAST average which is evident in all of them, the first guy does have a shitty nose and small mouth and palate though which I don't know how bad is for a man tbh since even david handy and Liam hemsworth and Jensen ackles are known to have bad noses but good palates

• i needed a good laff

• Thats the stuff I type on a daily basis, its sad but well 😂😂😂

• Jawline is super important... On a good looking guy lmfao. It's a feature like any other one. If you're ugly you're ugly.

• Yeah but facial symmetry, sharpness of face and facial proportions is what decides the attractiveness

• Zayn Malik isn't attractive to me. Everyone has different tastes. Maybe some gurls will find this guu attractive but not me. You can't say that jawline makes beauty because it's not true

• Zayn Malik is the perfect pretty boy with all features as they should be. Guy 1 is not attractive because of his mouth being too small, guy 2 and 3 because of their Indian tier hormones. Colour Is totally subjective doesn't matter as much though dark skin with light eyes eg david gandy and hrithik roshan will always win even though their other features and proportions are shit tier

• Lmfaoooooooooooo. Neither are my type... i usually find me who have beautiful eyes, beautiful nose, and beautiful lips cute. With nice facial hair

• i like the third one

• would u bang him lol? exotic fingernails too

• well i know this one is not attractive for more girls but there's something about him i like. seriously? they like white women? i thought they were more into black women

• His eyes are amazing, shape and size I mean

• Because a jawline is a great feature out of many potential great features. For example, a woman with large breasts will only get her so far if she has no other great features.

Also, all of the men you've provided a picture of can be considered attractive to many women, depending on which man and which women has viewed them.

• all of them have almond shaped eyes and amazing cheekbones too with medium thick eyebrows and medium full lips. Noses are shitty but not really that bad or anything, so why are they unattractive?

• and are you jxpxtxr lol? u sound like her, but i have a feeling you want me to avoid getting over your nerves :D won't do it lol

What Guys Said 4

• Zyzz has a lot of appeal lmfao. Slayed plenty of pussy

• There are still chicks coming out claiming zyzz banged em

• eho dafuk said 1 is unappealing. bow down to lord zyzz you mortal!

• #1: He probably does, but he's also showing off muscle.

#2. Does he work for a Mexican drug cartel?

#3. Is he a drag queen?