This fat girl kept rubbing on to me in my senior year in high-school? She was a passenger on my ride home from school?

Fat girl info:
-In my grade,
-Was in one of my classes only, ever. My math class (last semester of high-school)

My mom paid a lady to drop me home from March 2013, - February 14, 2014. She paid this lady 2 dollars a day to give me a ride home form school. This was because my mom worked till a couple hours after my school finished, and I lived more than 4 kilometers away. FYI, this lady was dropping me off at my house because she lived close-by. Unfortunately, the person who harassed me might also live close to me.

However, starting from September of 2013, this fat girl joined the ride as-well. There were already 3 other students on the ride besides her. This fat girl was best friends with the daughter of whose mom I was getting a ride home through. This fat girl started rubbing on to my body starting around the beginning of 2014 whenever she entered the car/van. I was seated in the middle portion of the car/Van, and this fat girl was seated in the back of the Van. So she had to pass through a side door and squeeze through. However she excessively rubbed on to me, more than what was necessary. This fat girl also stared at me at math class. Which was really creepy, because she was seated 2 seats in front of my seat, and turn 180 degrees and stared at me. That made me very uncomfortable and was so creepy. By February 14, 2014, I had enough of this crap and never had another ride with the lady again. My mom choose this random lady. I feel traumatized by this, but I do not know who to seek help from legally. There were 3 other witnesses in the Van/Car, however, I do not know how much they witnessed what was happening. Because of this I was depressed from a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say talk to a counselor; being touched without consent is wrong

• thank you for this respond. but what legal actions can i take?

• Well, you can see if the other girls can testify against her orbfule a restraining order. But if she's not part of your life anymore, then there might not be much you can do legally

What Girls Said 1

• oh it's you again.

What's up with you and fat girls?

you secretly have a thang for them don't you? That's why you keep making post about them.

What Guys Said 1

• Bang that shit