How does she look dear Gagers 💓 ?

How does she look dear Gagers 💓 ?

Her name is Mini. She is a Chincilla cat. My neighbour went to Rome so i'm going to be looking after her for 3 days. Isn't she a cutie patootie? 😻 #cat #catlover #kittycat

Most Helpful Guy

• That 2nd photo is just too cute, she's adorable! Too bad you only have her for 3 days. Now excuse me as I find a way to reclaim my manliness.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• She is adorable!
    And in a weird way (because they really look very little alike) she is reminding me of a cat who was the sweetest thing alive, that I had to have put down about 14 months ago. Which both makes her more endearing, and is also making me think of my cat :(

• Aww im really sorry for your cat i didn't want to hurt your feelings 😢

• you didn't. you just reminded me of her. I don't mind that. It was sweet seeing another cat that seemed reminiscent of her, because she was such an odd, unique thing.

• Aww so cute

• You wouldn't want her to get kidnapped right?
    If anyhow she does get kidnapped tonight.. then don't worry, people who took it will take good care of her.

• I am more of a dog person but she is totally sweet.

• cute as hell

• so fluffy. lol

• I love a hairy pussy

• I love your pussy ;-)

• I hate cats

• Miaaaaaaowwww Miaaaaaaowwww I'm gonna destroy your curtains!! 😸😸

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10