Do you prefer light skin or dark skin :D?

Which skin color do you find more desirable and attractive in these photos? These girls are south Asian (indian).
Do you prefer light skin or dark skin :D?

Thank you.

• light skin!
    38% (6)39% (9)38% (15)Vote
  • dark skin!
    12% (2)39% (9)28% (11)Vote
  • or a color in the middle between the two
    50% (8)22% (5)34% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark on a man, so sexy in contrast to my lighter tone, i have a thing for darker skin.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ı like light skin on myself but it doesn't matter on the opposite

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know people from other countries were so fixated to skin color till I came to GaG.

0|1
    0|0
    • its usually a lot of Asians, they usually prefer the lighter skin colors, they even bleach their skin for it.

• Oh, wow.
      But I have seen it in other people comments. Like "I'm a white guy" "why white guys?", stuff like that.
      Is it really necessary to state your skin color?
      It's not like I didn't know there was discrimination or racism, but where I live, people usually know it isn't right so if they are racist, they show it by "accident" or because they are shameless or ignorant.

• this skin color thing im talkin about, isn't from racism. Its the fact that pale, fair skin is considered very attractive and dark skin is seen as ugly.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't care. Happy with either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about skin color, if a women is attractive, she's attractive. I do know many guys who just can't stand darker women though and I'm not sure why.

0|1
    0|0
  • anything thats no white lol =D

1|1
    0|0
  • All of it

0|1
    0|0
  • Indians, I prefer white colour but if black has good heart. FUCK THE LIGHT CHICK.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer White girls. So, yeah, light skin it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both girls look equally beautiful to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark skinned

0|0
    0|0