Do you think i'm pretty?

yes this question sounds self absorbed
yes this question makes me appear attention seeking
yes i am fourteen years old
yes i wear makeup, and sometimes dress in ways people think i shouldn't at fourteen (my parents allow it and the people around me are the same)

now that i have cleared up all the comments i was inevitably going to get. this is not a question i'm asking to get compliments or seeking attention or being full of myself
i've been frequently told i'm not attractive to the point that i question when friends, family etc say i'm pretty. so i want to know from people who are unbiased as i dont know them and you all don't know me, as to what your opinion is on how i look, that is all.do you think i'm pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with how you look.
    Yes, you are a pretty girl.
    I see nothing wrong with wearing make up (and you certainly don't look like you put it on in heavy coats), and I see nothing objectionable about the way you dress.

You look like a normal, pretty teenaged girl, to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should fix your eyebrows. It's a bit too thick for your face shape... your face is more oblong which means low arched thinner brows, however you have the opposite.

What Guys Said 20

• Ah serves me right for working backwards - I answered your other question with a extra bit on how you look - I would say that lots of people your age would love to date you because you really are pretty.

• You have lovely eyes and lovely cupid's bow lips. There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. Your smile says it all. A beautiful smile from a beautiful lady!

• Yes you are pretty. I love your blue eyes and your smile! Whoever is telling you that is probably saying that to tear you down and bring themselves up. You should stop listening to the outside mean comments and start rocking the beauty you have 👊🏻

• Not sure who said your not pretty, either their blind or have really bad taste, because you actually are very pretty and have a lovely smile, i wouldn't listen to those morons whos say you aren't, because trust me, their wrong, plus usually when someone is insulting someone, most of the time their taking their own self hate out on the one their insulting, because of pride and insecurities

• YES i do , absolutely. Don't worry about those freckles your gorgeous eyes compensate everything. When i first saw you it was like wow look at that beautiful eyes and it was the first thing i noticed. I wish you well

• The last picture is fabulous. Red is a great color for you and the smile is to die for.

• cute :P

• Looking good!

• VERY Sexy :D

• You're gorgeous :)

• Do you think ''pretty'' is enough for your beauty? You're amazing!

• wow you are so beautiful. so awesome. superb.

• You're super attractive when you are smiling :)

• very pretty

• u look very hot!!

• i think you're gorgeous no matter what! 😊 have you got kik?

• Hell yes

• Yes very pretty

• yes you are pretty! :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• seconfd pic best
    makeup is ur freind

What Girls Said 0