Guys, what do you consider ideal body type for a girl?

almost every girl i know who is considered to have a nice figure is thin (think waist size of 23-26 inches), has pretty small boobs, thin legs and usually a thigh gap. i however have a waist of about 28inches and boobs and hip size both of about 36 inches. my legs are kind of big and i only have the tiniest bit of a thigh gap. i always hear that 'curvy' girls are attractive (i am not stating in any way that skinnier girls are not) but i hate my figure so i want to know what all of you consider the ideal body type on a girl.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a look at your profile pic. You are very pretty and seem to have a nice body shape. You are 14 so your body still hasn't developed and settled into your adult body shape. I see absolutely no reason why people will not find you very attractive now or in the future. Everyone feels a bit insecure about their looks but you will have very few worries. I have a slight preference for slimmer girls but often find curvier girls attractive.

What Guys Said 14

• I love my girlfriend my size honesty. She is a healthy weight, not skinny or really overweight, and she definitely does not have a thigh gap (honestly most guys could care less about this and it's mostly a female pressure from other females) and medium size boobs. She still has an hourglass shape, but it's not super toned or defined. I think that many different types of bodies are attractive, but I do not like super thin or super overweight, just somewhere in the middle

• She's toned

• All types can be attractive if there's some personality and style. I love petite girls. I love bigger girls. Don't try to be something you are not. Yeah, stay healthy and maintain your weight. And maybe you are not the girl that everyone looks at first, but so what? You can still get guys to fall in love with you.

• I don't think that there is really an ideal body type, different guys like different thinks, and both thin and curvy are quite popular, for different reasons, only very fat girls are not so popular. You should know by now that many guys like bigger boobs, and curvy girls usually have advantage in this part.

• My ideal girl has a vagina, and boobies between cup A and G. I would also like it if they weighed less than I do.

• You're stressing for nothing. There are plenty of guys out there that prefer thicker girls. I honestly just don't seem to find thinner women attractive. Thigh gaps are overrated, women are much more attractive when they have less of a thigh gap as that means they have meatier thighs and thicker exteriors. And I like me some meaty thighs.

• Skinnier girls are more attractive than any curvy i assure you as a guy myself.
    It doesn't matter if she has smaller boobies or booties , she looks healthier and stronger and more feminine.
    Yea some guys like curvy girls but ALL guys like slim and healthy girls even those guys who like curvy , like slim body figure more and that's the truth.

• Ideal for me is in shape, average height or slightly taller, hourglass shape, big tits and a nice round ass.

• All shapes are nice, but i also like the toned abdomen of a dancer/martial artist, thighs of a soccer player/dancer and arms of a volley ball player but if i love her, id find her attractive no matter what and could be put off

• a chubby one

• You know we guys love boobs and booty's so if you get any of those requirements than you're fucking hot but yah we prefer boobs and bootys in the same time also a good looking face

• very pretty love the boobs

• skinny girls win

• 1|0
    • What on earth happened to her feet? Hahaha look at them! Photoshop fail :D