Do I really look like Mia Khalifa?

This is kind of weird, I have been compared to her at least 7/8 times on Gag but I don't see it AT ALL so I'm kind of surprised I got it this often (last time was yesterday).
Do you think I look like her? Because I totally don't think I do, only thing in common is glasses and ethnicity.
I'm not a big fan of her looks so it sucks lol

Do I really look like Mia Khalifa?

• You look a lot like her
  • I can see it, somewhat you do look liker her but not a lot
  • You don't look like her (thank you :P )

Most Helpful Guy

• She has a bit rounder, cutesy features, you have somewhat stronger more elegant features.

I would say you don't look a lot like her. She's generally speaking middle eastern, attractive, heavy black glasses. So are you.

I didn't know exactly who she was, but I read that a year ago she was -the most- searched for actress on pornhub, which means that apparently, she's considered stunning. Perhaps you don't aspire to be a porn actress, but you should probably take it as a complement if people say you look like her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 52

• Either way you are pretty

• I didn't know who she was so I googled her and looked at some photos before I realised you provided some - No I don't see it only in hair really but I think your faces are quite different.

• in an exceptionally superficial way, yes, there is a resemblance.

• There are similarities and a slight resemblance yeah but overall you don't look like her you look uniquely you.

• Don't wory, you look better than her ;p
    If you really want to then you can see some similarities, like it's a similar type of face (soft features)... But apart from that...

She's way overrated by the way...(not face, but overall as porn actress)

• Kinda, she looks like a more sexually flirtatious version of you 🙈

• You actually do have some similarities.

• There is only 1 way to really find out 😏👌...

• hahah omg NO xD I already lose in the Boob game though

• Well, that solves it. I thought I'd have to ask for some photos... For... Uh... Research 👌. That's what it is, research 😏😉. Jk! Jk! 😂

• Nope
    She have a long nose whereas your nose is small AF
    She have an amazing smile but you don't LOL
    She have small eyes and your eyes are dope
    The only thing similar between you and her is that you both look decently innocent 😶

• I don't see it. She just disgusts me and I can't stand looking at her. You're much easier on the eyes and actually quite attractive.

• This kind of reminds me of how people say I look like Tamer Hosny. I look nothing like that guy and it just shocks me to hear dozens of people telling me I do.

• Besides the glasses you don't look much like her. You have different faces and you're more naturally beautiful than her

• Yeah the only things I find similar are the glasses and how you're both easy on the eyes.

For sure different lol.

• I mean you did your eyebrows exactly like hers, you have pretty much the same glasses, id say you are trying to look like her and want people to say so

• Mmm i didn't even know he she was before I was compared to her.
      I don't want to look like an unattractive porn star smh 😒

• Yeah a bit similar more because of glasses by the way you've got better lips then her
    Whatever you're not a pornstar that makes you different :p

• A little, but it's more to do with style than face.

• You have a more refined and classy look.

• Yeah you do and I've never realized that before haha. But you look better and hotter than her 😉

• First thing there was no need for her pics... Not at least to boys 😁 😉 & only similarity is thick glasses... Thats all i think :D & by the way u look a lot slimmer than her.. Dont worry

• 1. These are pics of Mia, not you
    2. Where are the stats (height , weight, fig. etc etc)
    If you want accurate result post your pic side by side for comparison, and judging just by profile picture , option B

• I know these are pics of Mia lol...

• I have a profile picture to compare to though
      People on here saw my profile pictures when they compared me to her, just sayin'

• I also did, B it is.

• You look a lot like her... dayum I am fan of this fat ass girl :D Why do you think its bad to look like her?

• Yea you do look a bit like her

• No you don't , you just have the same style.

• In the vaguest sense,
    You have her beat in the looks department <3 But she might dominate in the boob game :P

• yeah you kinda do, lol

• you have maybe similar eyebrows but thats about it.

• The only similarities i can notice would be her eyebrows and possibly slighlty her jawline/ cheeks, but the rest of Mia's face is rather different when compared : her lips, nose (from the front view and from the side) and her hair and hairline.

• I can see the comparison but it's very easy to tell you're not her.

• No you dont. She is not beautiful.

• I really don't know who da fuq that is, but you're hot as fuq.

• Wow you do... but i think you look better ;)

• More from Guys
    22

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• It s just the same look
    Like brunette with glasses
    But you re a prettier classier version of her.
    Your features and face are muxh softer.
    Around aame eyes maybe
    But you have a better nose and better lips
    Slimmer face too

• same eyebrow shape, hair texture and glasses XD ur lips are slightly plumper though and different face shape

• I need you to make a porno so I can say yes or no for sure ;)

• Lmao xD should my pornstar name be Lesbianna? :P

• Lol but seriously, you are definitely more attractive than her. She's not ugly, but I don't find her face to be that appealing.

You are like a really pretty version of her

• Haha yea! Lesbianna

• yes she's your twin

• Oh I am not a fan of her face. You are kinda like a much prettier version if anything. But your faces are different to me.

• Some what and the glasses add more to it.

• you look just like her 😊