Do my boobs look saggy?

Do they look okay? Are they too small?
Do my boobs look saggy?

Updates:
Thanksss have enough opinions now. Does anybody know how to delete those pictures?
Anybody knows how to delete pictures?😱

0|2
9|36

Most Helpful Guy

• No sag at all, they are a good size, not small. Because they are not to big they will prob be nice and firm for a long time. The shirt doesn't really look like its adding support so we can pretty much see your boobs perfectly. Id give them a 9/10. Maybe topless they sag more and the shirt does more then we think? If not you should be grateful. They are fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks ☺️😁

• Show All
    • I can't delete those pictures 😭 lol

• I love how you keep bringing me back here. Though I am starting to feel a little creepy, lol. This is the first time I've ever taken a step remove great boobs from my life but I did a little digging for you. Here is what I found.

"If you use GAG's uploading picture feature no you can't if you provide it with your own link yes you can simply just delete your picture from the site you uploaded it from."

So there you have it. Contacting admin would be the only way if you used their uploader.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• No. In fact, they look nearly perfect.
    Not gonna lie, totally gonna perv out briefly: middle pic makes my mouth water.

0|0
    0|0
    • it's anonymously asked, and there is no face or defining features.
      I have no idea how to delete them, but I'm not sure why worried about it. No one could ever possibly know who you were from those.

• Not bad. If you do breast massages and work out your chest muscles regularly then they will be just fine. No worries.

0|0
    0|0
    • So they are saggy you mean,? And excersises will help for that?

• They are not saggy. I'm just giving you suggestions on how to prevent them from becoming saggy. I remember reading that breast massages stimulate certain cells and muscles which keep the breasts in great shape.

• I think they look nice - No worries

0|0
    0|0
  • Look wholesome and family-oriented to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • xD you can´t delete pictures. you can ask a mod to take this question down but you cannot do anything about them on your own.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad. Not bad at all. You have nothing to worry about :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • they look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • They are nice I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely no

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have very sexy boobs. love the size and shape of them. if the top comes off I reckon they may be a touch saggy but that is cool. really sexy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • not small at all and most girls hang down a little without a bra so no need to let it bother you

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fantastic and sexy to me, dont really see sag

0|0
    0|0
  • Small and saggy

0|0
    0|0
  • They look wonderful as they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did I look at this while at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Your breast doesn't look saggy. It looks so nice & sexy... It is the medium size of the breast...

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually good

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo they're perfect size

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fine x

0|0
    0|0
  • wow superb boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really nice not saggy or to small

0|0
    0|0
  • So sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • they're perfect in my eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so hard and nice lol
    Trust me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • small

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I would say a bit.

You can perform strength-training exercises to build up your pectoral muscles. Larger pectoral muscles can help push the breast tissue forward and fill out extra skin, making your breasts appear tighter and fuller. Perform exercises such as push-ups, chest flys and incline presses.

Wishing you the best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy? Nope.

Your girls are lookin' nice (no homo)!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good , C cup? X

0|1
    0|0
  • their fine and u can't delete until i think 48hrs...

0|0
    0|0
  • No :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There amazing. dont Worry about That there Fine !! ! Not saggy at all wish i had boobs like you girly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not saggy. It looks like normal boobs.

0|0
    0|0