Do I really look too thin?

A few people have told me that I look "emancipated" and like "a skeleton with skin." I'm wondering if they were just trying to be rude, or if I actually look like that?

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/144363230@N03/27294952573/

Yes, I do mean "emanciated." Not sure why it changed to emancipated.
Oh my.. "emaciated."

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably upload a photo that isn't your face if you want a legitimate answer... Judging by your collar bones you could be slightely under weight, and before anyone gets offended, do some research because their is such thing as being too fat or skinny thus unhealthy and giving out false comments "you look perfect, ignore them" isn't helping anyone. Maybe they feel mentally better but physically not.

Your face looks healthy though, you could just have naturally protruding collar bones. If you eat healthy, have body fat and feel healthy, ignore the comments, if you can see where they're coming from, maybe hit the gym and buy some protein.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty damn skinny but it is rude as hell for them to be making comments about your body like that.

What Guys Said 14

• I know a lot of girls with your body frame - While looking slim it is totally healthy and attractive - Methinks a touch of the green eyed monster on the part of some people.

• nice butt. i think. not sure what that is a pic of. think it's butt. lol.

no. all we have to go on is face, but you don't look too skinny to me.

• Really Megan? I can see your collarbone. Now you tell me if your not thin. I'd say your not too thin, but skinny enough. Now if saw more bones on you I'd be like go get McDonald's now!

• Haven't you asked questions about this already?

• I think you actually have a really good body.
    Very pretty face too.

• It is very hard to tell from just your face.

• You look great

• you look good

• Nah, you look more like a 9/10 to me.

• Nope u look perfect to me n ur beautiful😊

• Yes or you are getting to the point of being too thin. Answer my how do I look, please

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Do you mean emaciated? Lol

• It's hard to tell. Your collar bones do stick out a lot, but so do mine but I'm not too skinny. I have a bit of a belly. I am thinking you're thin but I don't know if you're too thin. You have to post a full body shot.

• You're really not that thin.

• You're not that thin