Weird question, but do you guys notice broken capillaries on face?

Okay, so this might seem weird, but I was wondering if you guys notice broken capillaries on girl's face? In case you don't know, broken capillaries are like these teeny tiny blood vessels that can be visible through skin. I've never had serious skin problems in my life like acne etc (only single spots occasionally) and because of that I've never used foundation and full makeup. Lately I noticed that these capillaries started to pop and I don't know they make me feel quite uncomfortable, but I don't also want to put so much stuff on my face... Also, laser treatments to get rid of them are super expensive and may be ineffective. Do you notice this kind of imperfections on a girl? xx (if you still dunno what does it look like, here's my no makeup cheek)

Most Helpful Guy

• Will I notice it? Depends. Will I care? No.

• Hahaha well I guess that's good!

• It is. Its something small that doesn't take away from your beauty if you start covering it up with loads of makeup a good bit of guys simply won't find you attractive. Keep doing you!

• Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly I hardly see anything - Not even sure what I am looking for.

• Perfect Imperfections

• You look good

• sometimes, do you have any idea how to get rid of them?

• Suntan will cover this

• not at all

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0