Is this normal?

My ribs show a lot, I didn't know if it looked normal or too thin.Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Woah. I suggest being more active to gain muscle and a better appetite so you can eat more.

Most Helpful Girl

• In your case yes. I was going to say no because my ribs show, but they definitely aren't that prominent. I just have a wide rib cage and I gain all my fat in my thighs and stomach. Either it's because you're laying down, sucking in, or you are too skinny.

• Its without sucking in, mine are prominent when standing too. I can see them through my back too, it was hard to get a picture of that lol

What Guys Said 18

• it can be a sign of being too thin, but is more normal on some body types than others. hard to say.

• It is quite slim but seems okay though a few extra lbs would do you no harm at all.

• That is extremely thin.

• No absolutely not you need to eat vitmins , iron, and protine . To gain some weight.

• Stand up and take a proper photo. Everyones stomachs suck in laying down. If you look like that standing up, see a dietician.

• considering you're on your back, arching it, and sucking in your stomach, that is to be expected

• You look skinny

• Eat something for God's sake!

• It's probably because your laying down I think u look really nice tho

• Looks thin but kinda sexy too!

• way too thin

• i find that sexyyyy 😉

• wow :D:D

• You are very skinny

• you're thin

• yes, i used to get that. It is normal, just put on some weight.

• who cares

• You need to eat more

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, you just look like you have really thick ribs. If you filled it all up... I think you might look too thick. :/ I wouldn't worry about it, try asking your doctor.

• a little more on the thin side hun, but nothing's wrong with that!