Do you think my dog has potential to model?

I was walking my dog a couple days ago and some lady walked up and pet my dog and asked me all these questions about him. She gave me her business card and told me my dog had a lot of potential to be a model Lol. He's super smart does agility and knows a lot of tricks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think pet modeling is an extremely competitive business and there are so many dogs from which to choose that potential employers can demand dogs that look virtually perfect. By that standard, I don't think your pooch has a future as a model.

Is it a very attractive dog? Hell yeah!

• Exactly what I thought when she first came up to me. I was surprised because I consider my dog to be super adorable and cute becuase im his mom lol. I Googled her and she's pretty good at what she does. I don't want to mention her name because she has some clients on Disney shows and commercials. I just don't want my dog to be stressed out or used.

• No. Dogs are pretty when, like with humans, their features are symmetric. Furthermore it is important that their fur has a glowy shine to it, which is a natural result of a healthy diet. Maybe it's just the lighting in the photos but your dog seems to lack this as well.

• Yes. I think he can model. He is very good-looking

• it doesn't matter what we think to be honest because an agent already said the dog has potential!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Awe!! Your dog is beautiful :) . Of course, I think all dogs have a chance, especially one like this!! Good luck!!! :D

• Awww he's so cute! I think he would own every other dog. ^^

• YES YES YES BABE LETS GO LUV THE DOG😍😍😍😍

• OMG absolutely! Your dog is is exquisite

• OMG!!!
    He's super cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
    Can I hug him? (totally not answering the question XD)

• Aww he is adorable ❤️