Guys, Can you please rate my body?

Guys, Can you please rate my body?Be honest. Its not like we know each other. Ignore my feelings. I just want the truth. I know this is gonna sound weird but I am curious, do you think I am capable of looking sexy? Because I just ain't feeling it. Been called lots of thinggs by girls and guys too in high school. It wasn't pretty. I am fully grown at 18 now and unfortunately my hips didn't get as wide as I'd like them to be.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I say your body is very attractive I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). if a person doesn't like you for body then that person isn't worth your time.

What Guys Said 41

• You are just fine. Yes you are capable of looking "sexy" if you can keep it at the back of your mind that sexy is only as far as you compare yourself. if you are looking at celebs as a measuring stick for what sexy is, then you will end up disappointing yourself constantly. measure according to something realistic.
    Many girls would kill to have your boob or waist line or flat stomach.
    body wise i think you can hit an 8 or 9 easy.

• I am turned on by what I see.
    Nice skin, nice shape. boy shorts are cute. nice bust.
    I don't know why you think you can't be sexy.

• For a long time I was very thin. I still am thin though not as much as before. So I am used to being "the skinny chic." I still get called the skinny girl. I always desired to be more voluptuous yet fit at the same time and its been somethimg I have been working on for some time. I still feel doubts about my body

• I have no idea where this new craze of thinking skinny wasn't attractive has come from.
      There is nothing wrong with skinny. And skinny doesn't mean no curves. Your body looks just fine. No one is perfect, and we could all use some change, but I look at you and I see nothing wrong, nothing undesirable, at all.

And you are doing a great job at looking fit. And while I would not quote use the word "voluptuous," you are definitely built like a woman, not a girl.

• You are pretty sexy. You're in shape, you have nice tits, can't really say much about your hips tho since I can't see them properly from the pic.

• Thank you! I think you mean you can't see where my hips connect to my thighs haha because my hips are visible. But yeah I probably should have added another pic

• you have a beautiful body and in really good shape.

when someone point their finger at you there is always three pointing back at them.

• You look really good, but lose the granny panties and wear something sexier. Rate my How Do I Look, please

• It's good, you worry too much.

• How so?

• You know big tits and ass and wide hips with a small belly

• As long as you're not fat you're good to go. But again, some guys like fat too.
      All guys have different preferences.. you can't please them all.
      Why worry about what all guys like when you'll need just one. You worry too much.

• your body looks pretty attractive to me

• You have a very super cute flat stomach. Do you play on any school sports team?

• You're not "fully grown" till you're about 21 or something. Plenty of time to thicken out. Calm down you look fine.

• Well thanks for your honest opinion. And I hope so haha. Getting in running and martial arts makes it hard for a youngling like me to thicken out.

• Not thicken out fat wise.. your hips/breast tissue etc still have growing to do.

• Thats what I meant. Its hard to gain fat due to my fitness activities

• Capable of looking sexy? You ARE sexy!! Perfect figure. 10/10.

• Thank you but I think you are sugarcoating a bit. I mean come on, 10/10? Nice try lol but I am not that naive to think I am a 10/10. Thank you though

• Oops that was meant as a reply to someone else. But umm thanks. However I be to differ. ain't no way I am a 10/10. Id have to be perfect and lets face it, I am far from it.

• Whatever makes you happy! I'm just stating what I think from your question about your picture.

• I think in the normal range and a perfectly good body shape.

• those boobs look very nice, round and perky. your body definitely turns me on 😊

• average

• Thanks for your honest opinion. What do you think I can do to change that to above average?

• Are u fuckin stupid lmao i just looked at it and anyone with a good eye can tell that they are practically the same size since u see that they fit the cup, you just dont see the left one comoletely BECAUSE MY HAIR IS COVERING IT.

• Ok sorry bye

• I would say your hot...😍😍🔥

• Hard to say from just a frontal. I'm guessing with no hips, you have no ass. Some weight loss in the mid section might be able to give you a more curvy figure. Nice breasts though.

Capable of looking sexy? Sure!

• Wtf weight loss? I am 112 pounds.

• They say getting six pack can increase your waist size due to added muscle mass. Lets hope that that doesn't happen because I like my 24 1/2 inch waist.

• Your boobs are spectacular. You have nothing to worry about there. :)

• You have pretty much the perfect body.

• If I were you I'd be more careful about my use of adjectives

• I did also say "pretty much".

• Besides, it's personal preference, right? You don't know what *my* perfect is :)

• In high school there are a lot of frustated and unhappy people so forget them.. You look fantastic just change this pants

• Looks good to me

• sure u look fine... and sure u can look sexy

• you have a great body. sexy boobs and what could look like a sexy pussy. just can't see too well as it is cut off from the picture around about half way.

• Even if it was showing you wouldn't be able to see my vagina because I am not nude in that photo. I have women's boy short panties on. But thanks haha

• the outline of your vagina, when the pants pulls into your curves. . .

• Oh okay I get it

• Pretty good body

• Could have shown bit more

• u surely could look sexy just improve ur outfits

• You look amazing as you are.

• I think you are very sexy.

• Nice but get a good underwear

• wow sexy body. i liked it.

• I think your sexy!

• Wow definitely a 10

• Nice belli nice size boobs look great to mee

• More from Guys
    11