Rate these girls out of 10?

Rate these girls out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• A= 6/10
    B= 8.5/10
    C= 7.5/10
    D= 7/10
    E= 7/10

looking very different, many are still in the same range. 7 is not low. Figure 5 is average, below is ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• A-4 Her teeth appear to be very yellow , teeth is the one thing I really look at.

B- 8 She barely has any makeup on and she looks flawless, her hair is still messy. Gosh, this girl can pull of anything haha. I just don't like how straight her brows are, arching them will bring out her jawline a lot more.

C- 7.5 I think her eye shadow is on point, her cheekbones are on point her brows are on point, however she isn't too proportional as her nose and eyes are too small for her face.

D-6.5 From far away she could probably look like Taylor Swift, but her eye shape and lips are very different as Taylor has full short lips, while hers are long and thin. I think she's pretty but that wing is too rounded at the tip. I guess the thing I don't like is the pale skin, I don't say that to most people who are pretty pale, I just think it's because her skin is warmer looking, and warm skin looks tan at it's best. If she's wearing foundation maybe it's the wrong color, if she's not then maybe she should start. Her shoulders look a different color from her face. I also don't like how thin her lips are, but she is smiling so maybe that's why.

E- 7.5 I'm not too into her nose, however I'm in LOVE with her teeth they're so perfect. The shape of her brows and eyes frame her face very well.

What Guys Said 15

• Are you a group of friends? - Be happy in the fact you all seem to be very cute, with friendly faces , good personality - I will say you are all on a par and any person your age would be delighted to have the good fortune to have chance to date any one of you.

• All are lovely.

• Fuck they're all so hot :D... WWould be a great 6way ;) haha

• a 5, b 7, c 6, d 5, e 6

• Some are attractive

• Chick on end left is 7

• Blonde fest <3
    Girl a = 5
    Girl b = 8
    Girl c = 9
    Girl d = 9,5 <3 <3 <3
    Girl e = 6

• C is 7-8

• C = the hottest!
    are you C?

• to take an average between them I would say 6.5

• 6969

• All are very beautiful

• B is the prettiest, then D. C looks fake

• The one in the bottom right is cute

• You're too young to be interasted in that.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't rate people to be honest, it's non-sense.

They all look cute except for A and E.

• girl c looks attractive

• I think B is te cuttest. And i like E's teeth. They are all about 7. A's face isn't clear enough to be rated and looks like she's trying hard to squeeze her face in.

• A=4
    b=7
    C=5
    D=7
    E=6

• C is the prettiest. I'd rate her a 7.5

• 😂😂 did you just put small alphabets on your friends heads?

That's friken hilarious

• d then b most natural.

• All about 6/10