Can you rate us?

Can you rate us?

Most Helpful Guy

• All seem quite attractive in their own way. Here's why:
    1- Picture isn't good enough so can't tell.
    2- Has a natural fun look that lets you know she chill.
    3- Seems to use more make up than the rest but has beautiful eyes.
    4- Has the softest features that gives a more natural look and feel of beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1- 7, she's too thin for my liking, but that's just personal choice. I prefer people with Babara Palvin's legs.

2-6 I think her freckles are cute but other than that her face is pretty plain and boring :/ . It might just be because her hair is very flat looking.

3-8 Although I'm not too into her lipstick for her skin tone, her eyes are very gorgeous. She also has a nice hair texture for her face shape. Very pretty!!

4-7.5 I love her lips and her face shape, however there is something about the distance of her eyes I don't like? I don't know what it is.

What Guys Said 11

• pretty faces. now if they have the same pretty personalities and good moral values they have it all going for them.

• 1: 8.5 Pretty Cute
    2: 6 Average
    3: 5 Below Average
    4: 9 Super cute!

• You seem to me to be very much on a par - Very cute, fun loving, friendly girls.

• All are pretty

• Are you friends?
    You are such a sexy group of girls , reminds me of little mix (band)

• 1: 7
    2: 8.5
    3: 9
    4: 9

• the best 4 number

• Allllll of them look cute. I think it would be fun to hang with all of you 😛

• first

• 4 - 1/2 - 3 in order from highest to lowest, but all are between a 6.5 - 9 and id really rate 3 that low purely cause it is too close to even show the whole head.

• All are pretty and beyond rating 😉

What Girls Said 1

• All about 6.5/10